do you agree with this statement?

Discussion in 'General' started by st3ve, Oct 17, 2006.

1. that "conservative" and "liberal" is

A game created by the government to keep people busy and to make them feel as though they are in a democracy.

2. yes its very accurate

i love how many people are listening to alex jones and whatnot lately or at least listening to his ideas

this truth is spreading very rapidly

3. Yeah man, Alex Jones has alot of interesting stuff to say.. I would encourage more people too watch his documentries.

And yes I agree with this statement..

4. Alex Jones sounds like a nutjob to me, haha. Does he really make any sense, at all...Maybe I should do some research or something. but that sounds like a rather ambiguous statement to me.

5. I don't know about that statement, but I do think dividing ourselves into sections like that is a step in the wrong direction. People don't vote educatedly. They just vote based on whether a candidate is 'liberal' or 'conservative' or 'democrat' or 'republican'. A lot of people don't even listen to what people have to say. They just assume that since they are republicans or democrats or whatever that they have to vote that way. I think if we quit diving ourselves like that we could make better decisions as a country and I think we'd get more done. I'm not a liberal or conservative or anything else. Th hell with that.

6. i love all this government conspiracy bullshit....all u fucks just eat it up...people vote differently cause everyone has a different agenda and idea of what they want done....come on now the world isnt a perfect place and not everyone agree's

7. Just for the record, I'm not into all the government conspiracy shit. People in general are more to blame for my complaint than the government. Not that it isn't a government problem, but it's not a conspiracy by any means.

8. Enjoy what little democracy you have left, it's all going to be completely controlled by global corporations soon enough. :)

9. Not really speaking to you so to speak, but can you come up with a better plan?

10. conservative vs liberal ideologies are legitimate, it's more democrats vs republicans that is the facaad. Not people, but the politicians are all the same. They care about elections, and thats it.

11. True that. The only thing seperating thing guy from being a raving, toothless half-dead homeless man is some internet exposure, gullibility and a dress shirt.

12. thats what all ignorant people that are (a) too lazy to pay attention or (b) too fucking stupid to understand what those two terms are say when it comes to government and society. granted, we are no longer in a democracy; we no longer have a great society in the US. but people like you saying this kind of retarded nonsense just pisses me off. yes this is your opinion. too bad you appear to be such an ass you cant even begin to understand the concepts behind liberalism and conservativism. you probably dont even know who the founding fathers of this nation were, or the original democratic principals. think before you open your mouth or post some shit like this again. no wonder you have neg rep. you give ALL pot smokers a bad name. look at this shit, and then you wonder why cops hate you "fuck the popos they aint nothin but a bunch o assholes that steal my weed". yeah, they steal your weed because you dont know your own fucking countrys beginning. care to mention any other ignorant, middle schoolers bullshit?

13. no i dont agree with that statement
    comical thread tho, really is

14. Someone's taking a politcal science course

15. I believe the only main difference between the Democracts and the Republicans now a days are a few stupid moral differences, which don't really matter compared to the big stupid similarities.

Neither party deserves to be in power, IMO.

16. Who the fuck is alex jones

17. no...no i do not lol

18. Yea I kinda agree with this statement, but not the original. Conservative vs liberal ideologies have been around for thousands of years. But democrat vs republican. I honestly think that both parties are equally corrupt, but i dont think that they're the same, and that either party would go another way if there was enough money in it for them.