Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Actually Use Weed To Reduce Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gbmack, Aug 1, 2011.

1. It helps me relax and not over think things unless I want to.

2. op, i use it the same way. I find it stimulating because I think so much tbh. But after the "stimulating" parts of the high are over I feel chilled as fuck and my anxiety is greatly reduced. I love that part.

3. Long term use, reduces anxiety greatly.

Short term use, increases anxiety. But that's only because it's illegal/don't want to get caught.

4. depending on how much/how frequently im smoking, i find it increases my anxiety... Only when im at my max though, if i stay sober until dinner time-ish everyday then it doesnt affect me at all. Im only ever anxious when im abusing it.

5. I'm bi-polar and it definitely makes me much more extrovert!

6. That's what I'm aiming for.

7. yea i definitely find myself much more extroverted and positive around other people. It nearly eliminates social anxiety, at least for me, unless i'm in a shit situation like in the ghetto or sum shit. I'm usually shy, but when I'm high it's like "this person is just another human. We both share the human experience" why should I be shy/scared/anxious?