Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do yall like the high from a vaporizer? how do yall feel while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stormc1234, Feb 22, 2009.

1. My friend and i bought a hands free vaporizer and when we vap on it together we both get hostile and snappy.But we're best buds smoking off of anything else bongs,pipes,and joint

Do yall like that high??

2. i shake very violently.

Yes, it's my favorite high, even though I shake continuously. If it helps, vape a few times and then just like smoke a bowl to mellow you out.

It works, trust me.

3. I find a vape high to be alot cleaner then smoking. It feels nice but it lacks the OMPH of smoking.Vaporizers give me a Go out and do things kinda high.

4. #4 stormc1234, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009

thanks man we'll try that. whats the most youve done off the vap

5. haha storm i don't get snappy. it was that first time and it was because i wanted to watch blow and you wanted to play hacky sack. i just wanted to chillout and you want to get out and go do things. we've haven't had this problem in forever

6. #6 stormc1234, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009

i was hyper as fuck and wanted to move around plus thats normal apparently

7. being high is amazing, vaporizer is cool because it conserves weed and isnt harsh on the lungs at all.

8. Its a very uppy high, very clear, its way different then smoking it.