Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do ya think i would be able to one??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by elmo676, May 22, 2009.

1. like im going to start saving money now, then hopefully go on a roadtrip to cali and try to get my mmj card. but i have sleep insomnia, i can pop close to every bone, from my neck to my sternum to my toes, and i have lil aches from time to time, but do you think i would be able to?

2. #2 KillerSmoke, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
    There are sick people out there...

Nonetheless, yes, you will successfully obtain a card if you choose to.

3. 1) Residency is REQUIRED! You must have ID and proof of residency to get a rec. California stop-overs on a road trip don't really count as residency.

2) The recommendation is NOT transferable to other states. It is good only in the state it is issued in (except Montana- they accept out-of-state recs- bless them!). So unless you are planning to stay.......

3) Do you have any medical records proving your disability or ailment? Have you ever been given a prescription medicine for your insomnia? These make getting a recommendation MUCH easier. Get a copy of your medical records.

4) Cheaper "clinics" tend to have looser rules.

Granny :wave:

4. lemme know how that goes, i know quite a few people that would make this the perfect road trip for the summer... 4 freinds load up in my jeep and get our license to buy a SHITLOAD of weeeeeed.

5. You can only carry 8 ounces per person, sorry.

6. gotta be a resident of a MMJ state, man.

anyways, you should still go on a road trip to buy a shitload of weed, I am no way discouraging you from that, it just wont be from a dispensary.