Do Ya"ll Play?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cowboysaxman, Feb 18, 2002.

?

DO YA"LL PLAY?

1. YES I"M A MUSICIAN!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO..But wish I was!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No..But I Love Music!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Only play "skin-flute"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bass

Attached Files:

2. you need to practice your bass more bitch.

3. i don't play anything, but i really wanna learn something but i'm not sure yet. I smoke to much to really learn anything. And anyone i know that plays anything is ether in jail or not talking to my family.

4. I play bass and drums.

I own a Ernieball Stingray5, ESP Bass, and ampeg cabinet ran through a Line 6 Bass POD and QSC Power Amp. I used to own a 6 Piece Mapex drumset, but that's long gone.

Attached Files:

5. Man I Love the Musicman Basses!!, My Fender P-Bass is crap, I love the Stingray5

6. I've played guitar for about 5 years, nothing serious, just for fun mostly. Recently I bought a new Martin acoustic, let me tell you if you are ever unsure of what you want to buy Martin makes one sweet guitar.

7. Been a few yrs, I stopped playing in my garage band to be home at night w/ my family. My wife could not stand knowing I was at practice when she was home w/ my boy. Heres about all I have left. Old cheap Ibanez. Great guitar tho w/ a hot floyd,& humbs on it. My partner, the other guitar in our group,has a lot of $ and a studio in his house recently built, so that made it even more bitter for me. Boy did we have some yrs raising HELL, "back in the day yo!" ('87-'95).We did only covers, Maiden, Ozzy, Metallica, etc. Sure miss it. I'll throw in a few more pics...

Attached Files:

8. gonna have to have a new yrs bash this yr...heres the studio @ my friends....

Attached Files:

9. How bout this Steve Vai autographed JEM (yes, it's real..) of my friends. He has quite a collection.

Attached Files:

10. I play bass mainly. But I'm good at punk and grind singing. I used to play guitar but I can only do some barre/power chord progressions and shit like that. I got a grindcore/noise band called Fetal Genocide and a reggae band as well.

11. Thats a fancy bass cradle. I myself have a classic Fender P-Bass. Can never go wrong with Precisions. Speaking of COF, my friend just burnt me a copy of " ....and the Beast" in exchange for a copy of The Locust's s/t LP. You should check that out if you like prog rock, grind, or noise

12. Yea. I play guitar...

Attached Files:

13. yeah, i play the bass, and though im not to talented at it, i just rock with it once toasty....

14. I play drums with JPT Scare Band. We are a psych jam band that has been around since the 1970s. We recently released a new indie CD, Past Is Prologue. It is intended to be a bridge from the jams of the 70s, through the madness of the 90s and into the 21st century. Good smokin' music!!

www.jptscareband.com

15. I'm quite proficient at piano. I also do pretty well on a Trumpet. I'm getting decent at my accordion, too. However, guitar just illudes me. I can play it, but not very well. Piano just flows out of me, but I just can't feel a guitar like that.

16. i play guitar mainly, i have a drumset that i tool around with sometimes, its mostly just for writing purposes though. i have an epi les paul and i rock a crate half stack on stage..
    as a matter of fact, i played a show tonight.. my band is Slaughterhouse Five, we played with a boston band black my heart and a local band bred for battle..our stuff sounds slightly like older cali punk, a la circle jerks, jerry's kids, and even maybe a little bit of gang green somewhere in there.. i love our shit. whatever. ive been playing like 3 years, a few diff bands, a coupla shows here and there. hardcore is my life.

17. I play bass in 2 bands (Banana Bob and the Leprechauns, and Mexican Monster Babies) I can also play guitar...but bass is my specialty lol

18. I play guitar Ive got a pretty perfect Taylor 414rce LTD

Attached Files:

19. ive been playin the bass for about 3 years now, play in a jam band with some of my friends. i mess around with the guitar a little bit too, but not near close to being good. i got a ibanez gsr-205 5 string bass, a electric acoustic bass, and a mocking bird guitar