Do Women Like men Having Small Penis?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by williethomson, Aug 5, 2009.

1. lmfao i dont know.

answer me this and maybe it'll change my opinion.

do girls stay with guys just for the sex? or is there something more alot of the time.

ALOT of guys use girls for their bodies(which imo is a gift from nature/god, so beautiful). then cheat on them with others to either find the right one, or just to have new sex.

imo guys use girls and girls dont use guys. a girl should find one that she clicks with so she doesnt get used. if a girl is using a guy for sex, i find it stupid because for she can easily find a new one that she likes.

i dont think its that fucked up now...

2. I forgot to add

TITS OR GTFO

Had to LOL

3. lol wowww :laughing:

this clears everything up. If you're an adult, I hope you go back to school and get an education, really it'll be helping yourself out IMMENSELY in the long run. If you're underaged (most likely the case here) I hope your brain magically advances somehow before you leave high school and become a part of the adult world, we have enough ignorance out here as it is. :)

4. for the first part. no im not serious anymore. i thought that frequent sex would make a vagina loose, but i was informed from this forum that thats not true. if i knew that i wouldnt have wrote that. and i wont keep believing that. my penis is above average i swear on my life but we are on the internet and i dont care what you think

yes i think its fine if a guy fucks around. he is in it for the fuck. women get used for their bodies not men(for the most part). if you want to get used by men go ahead. thats why i think men get the upper end of the stick.

the women im with doesnt have to be a virgin. ill fuck any women you place infront of me just because shes a beautiful women. no women who have sex alot arent loose but i do think they're less then one who doesnt bcause they're getting used...

im not a virgin i dont care what u think. it is hypocritical if women and men were equal but imo theyre not. women are given beautiful curves and get used just for their bodies. girls for the most part fuck guys cause they like them inside(but there is hot guys women would fuck regardless)

i dont care if its hypocritical or unfair. i want my wife not have been used the way i and 90+% of men use women.

women still havent figured out that they get used its funny

ill stop here. women get used for their bodies and thats all. im over 18. and will forever want a wife thats not been used

5. I'm sure there are tons of girls that stay with a guy because he's a good lay. That's not even to mention the girls that stay with guys to get money and gifts. Girls use guys all the time. They're just as cynical and deceitful as guys are. You obviously don't a lot about the world.

6. It's even funnier that you think they don't do the same thing. Women aren't all innocent little damsels.

7. okay some would stay with a guy cause hes a good lay. but is it ever the ONLY reason. i know for me and alot of guys it is.

and yesgirls use guys for money and gifts but the only time they will get that is when the guy knows its worth it, again usuall for the body.

i think i think i know a grand about the world. i wouldnt expect you to understand what im saing anyway. there is nothing like a pussy on this earth. you guys dont need one guy, you can go find alot more good lays it usually somethig else that keeps a women in a relationship.

it is OFTEN sex that keeps a guy in a relationship.

more guys use women for their bodies then women do them

8. lmao. You honestly think women don't know that men use them? A lot of times it's mutual, women use men for their money, and in return they let the guys have sex with them. Again, either come back to GC when you're over 18, or get an education.

9. lmao fuck this thread title. i'm debating whether to give the OP rep just for the post.

10. I'm pretty sure it's hopeless, Violet. We're just going in circles with this kid.

11. I disagree to a point. its not about how much sex someone has, but how much control they have over whom they sleep with. a girl, or a guy for that matter, that has no standards and fucks everything and anyone i personally have less respect for than someone who waits till the 3rd date. i love fucking, dont get me wrong, but id feel dirty picking up a random girl at a bar and fucking her. then again, i have little to no game so its never really happened:D

12. Doesn't everyone have complete control of whom they sleep with everytime? Otherwise, I'm pretty sure it's called rape.

13. #93 barfdog17, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
    You don't have to respect them to fuck them, but following that logic, why should you be respected if you fuck on the first night?

Dude, I'm not gonna lie, that statement smacks of insecurity. Oh noez, one body part has been touched by someone else body parts LIFE IS RUINED :rolleyes: Which guy do you think she wants, the ex boyfriend she dumped that's trying to get her back, or the guy she's with who's totally comfortable with the ex trying to pick her up because he knows that the ex has no shot. Being centered and confident speaks SO much to women, and to men as well. If a guy starts hitting on my girl and I just ignore him and keep doing my thing with her, or I just treat him like he doesn't matter (because in all honesty, he doesn't) the guy knows he's done and the girl is more into me.

This just doesn't make sense...So what you're saying is that they have to get to know each other enough to where they can find out if there's anything they don't like about each other before they can have sex...Dude you're a GENIUS, if we start implementing this logic we can probably bring population growth to a grinding halt, which is awesome 'cause there are too many people for the planet anyways.

LOL, oh man, talk about projecting your insecurities. The past is the past dude, people go through phases, people change, fuck there are prostitutes who go to become nuns. A girls sexual history is more or less irrelevant to me. You get it dude? It doesn't affect me. Why? Because it just straight up does not affect me, there's no other way to put it. Her having sex with someone else 10 years ago has no effect on my state of being.

You talk like a guy who's been cheated on, like the guy who's tried to pick up a woman at a party or a bar and gets her lifted right off of you by someone that has a clue. The fact that you are essentially trying to control the content of the thoughts that pass through a woman's head is just sad. You seem like the kind of guy that gets super tense when the ex boyfriend comes around, that is assuming you've ever been in a relationship. The kind of guy that's going to interrogate a woman about all of her interactions with male friends.

Amazing. She "respects herself" by NOT having any sex. And you "respect yourself" by what...trying to fuck drunk skanks? And you expect her to respect you because you've treated every other woman as a masturbation device with a pulse?

You think your pure sweet innocent little virgin girl isn't fantasizing about your neighbor, your dad, your best friend or Jason Alexander? Think again fool, with your attitude she's going to be fantasizing about anyone but you, and she'll have no reason to respect you because you're STILL objectifying her as just a tool for you to get off.
    Dude you need a lot of work before you even start thinking about long term relationship, shit I'd say before you even start thinking about women. Stop being so fucking insecure and jealous about everything and you'll be a happier person.

Not like you're trying to brag or anything :rolleyes:

Only guys that are insecure about not having any other options. You know why I don't worry about girls cheating? Because they know if they cheat on me they can be replaced on the spot. It's not a threat to them, per se, but because I continue to expand my network of female friends, and many more than just friends, so there's always someone else to call. They understand that I'm not going to be a jealous or insecure because there's always something waiting for me if I want it, that they have no control over. It really is just something I don't worry about. And guess what, the MORE you worry about her cheating, the MORE likely she is to cheat.

Oh FUCKING man. EL OH FUCKING EL. Dude I'm sorry, but you should just leave now, it's not gonna take too much longer for the mods to figure out that you're 15. "Yeah I'm badass right, I'm hella cut yo and I can fuck hella good...yeah..bro" I guess that "big brain" isn't working so well if you think women are actually being honest when they say you're the best for jackhammering for 20 minutes. "Wooo this is awesome I've been numb for the past 18 minutes...you done yet?"

14. #94 barfdog17, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
    Yeah, see I get where you're coming from because I was at that point in my life once as well. The girls that have no standards I generally don't fuck with, because there's usually a lot of alcohol involved and that's a quick way to catch a case.

Yeah I have less respect for the girl that goes out gets fucked up and blows the first guy she starts talking to than the 3rd date girl. However, I don't have less respect for the sober or buzzed girl that sleeps with a guy after finding out a little of what he's about, than the 3rd date girl. If you want to turn to the "pickup artist" stuff, Mystery said the average amount of time it takes before a woman will sleep with you is about 7 hours, granted indirect pickup always takes longer, but that's essentially what dating is too. 3 dates, that's a walk through the park and ice cream (an hour or 2), dinner and a movie (2 for the movie, 1 for dinner) and carving jack o lanterns (3 more hours).

If you've spent that much time with a woman and and there are no signs that you're getting laid...well, you're not getting laid, that's pretty much it.

It's easy to quickly convey personality if you practice enough (aka being social). Just how I relate to the girl physically while I'm talking to her, the body language I use, the voice tonality, how I respond to things other guys might get offended by, etc.

All of these things tell a girl that I'm confident with myself, that I'm into her but I'm not worried about the little bullshit comments or w/e. These things tell her that women and getting laid are normal parts of my life so whether or not she sleeps with me isn't a big deal. Women like this because it instantly tells them that you aren't: needy, jealous, creepy, or a rapist. 85% of what's being communicated is not contained in the actual words you're saying, but how you comport yourself in the world.

All these things tell a woman SO much more than a 4 hour long convo about her new pet guinea pig. An interesting psychological fact is that when asked, women will say they want a certain set of qualities in a man. Let's say a woman wants a man with intelligence and humor.

If she meets a man that isn't very intelligent, has a decent sense of humor, but beams confidence and has a bunch of other traits like resourcefulness or artistic skill, when asked later what she wants in a man the same woman will talk about artistry and handiness. Confidence is what makes her want you even if she didn't know she wanted you before.

What's the difference between getting her that night and getting her on the 3rd date? Conveying your personality and confidence in different styles and at different rates. If she wants to fuck you, she'll fuck you that night, if she doesn't want to fuck you, you aren't fucking no matter how many dates you go on, but the only time she'll be teetering back and forth about yes or no is when she feels that there's something missing that she hasn't seen in you and a little more time will do the trick, but with more practice the less time it will take.

15. don't fuck a tall bitch and yes size matters

16. works everytime;)

17. WHORES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

18. i was/am baked and couldn't think of a 3rd date lol and then i thought about Superbad. "Yeah bars are a horrible place to meet women, you gotta go somewhere else like, a spin class, or yoga, or a pumpkin patch...if the season permits" ahahaha

usually I'll just hit a girl up and tell her it's time to get dumbass high so get her shit together or watch a movie or some family guy/futurama

19. this actually got me curious... what would you consider a small penis? and like a large one?
    anyone know the answer, or at least a generalized one

20. under 5 over 7 thats what i think though