Do Women Like men Having Small Penis?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by williethomson, Aug 5, 2009.

1. no, i do not like small penis.
    wouldn't like HUGE ones either.
    i don't know, an average size is good enough for me...

2. lol I am curious what would be considered a small penis? xD NO HOMO

3. I consider anything under 8.5" to be undersized. I am fortunate to be both a "grower" and a "shower," but occasionally women are intimidated by either the length or, more often, the girth of my massive cock.

Still, if you play it right, with adequate foreplay and stimulation most women can accomodate any penis. If I'm having significant problems with a woman, I'll have her sit on a Pringles can for 2-3 days until she is able to more readily accept my member.

4. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I guess I could do 8.0", but it would have to be pretty fat.

6. i'm glad you're kidding bro.

dude i'd just go for a girl that's shorter than you by a marginal difference. i don't live by this at all but scientifically and based on averages, you're built for a partner of the same race as you, penis sizes and vaginal depths are largest in those of african decent, with smallest being asian, caucasian in the middle.

that's just based off surveys and studies, i'm just delivering the info.

7. I'm a little over 5", which is average? But I'm only attracted to girls shorter than me (I'm 5'10", and have dated girls from 5'4-5'7) and i've heard the words 'perfect fit' quite a bit..sooo

i guess it all works out:smoking:

8. Same all the way, man.

But OP, the question isn't whether or not women like men who have small penises (which even from an evolutionary stand-point I doubt they would), it's what are you going to do about your small penis. And the answer is... NOTHING! You're stuck, you really are. Chaos/God (whichever you believe in) blessed you with your goods, so go forth and use it without the thought of whether your size will be the determining factor between a relationship and a hey-that-was-"great"-but-we-can-stay-friends ordeal. Not everyone can come out swinging like Ron Jeremy, man, it's just life.

Me? Proud owner of a 5inch dick. And you can chizzle that on my tombstone.

9. I think a lot of guys forget that there are a good number of women who don't orgasm with intercourse. For those women I bet they honestly don't give a rat's ass about the size but what the guy can do with his finger/s/toungue/ect.

10. well said. nobody should let their short dick get them down:hello:

11. #31 captainpolaroid, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    :smoking: 6 and some change with an inch and a halfish (measured with a ruler) how does that fit in to the grand scheme of things? :smoking:

12. if a girl is used to being with a smaller man and as anal sex it would feel normal to them...now me i love anal sex but i can't have it because my boyfriend is a big man and we have tried don't get me wrong but hurts like hell.... even having sex it sometimes hurts because i was used to having sex with a much smaller man ....but yes ...i do like the sex alot better with a big penis...:eek:

13. Depends on the woman... you can't just generalize and say that all women prefer large penises. Women want a penis that fits well, so a tight woman wouldn't be too thrilled about a "pringles can" (borrowed from the idiot above) unless she's into severe pain. Women want a man who's perceptive and sensitive to their needs and desires. For some, that desire is to be dominated and fucked painfully. But that is rare. That said, if you have a small one you should work on your oral skills and pay attention to what she responds well to. An extenze commercial came on while I was typing this :rolleyes:

14. I wish I was bigger but I'm excellent with my fingers and tongue so w/e

15. The only way you can answer that is...ask yourself how many times does she keep bugging you about fucking her again!! does she alwayz call asking when are you going to come see her again?or does she talk nasty on your voicemail? Does your phone voice alone get her horny and wet?? IF you find yourself answering yes to all these questions...then chances are you are hung like a horse!! If a woman automatically calls you her man and she know that you got other women callin you the same thing but its ok with her than that means your packing some serious beef !! Thats Pimpology!!!:D

Now if you answered no to any of these questions! Then chances are you are hung like a flea!:(

See Im a black man.......and all I can say is... if you heard all the myths about us being hung like horses and elephants n shit...Guess what? their true!!:cool:

My stories are about women sayin things like "ouch" and "oh my god" "take it easy" or "damn"! Or the number one line all black women say to a brutha packin hella beef after we whip it out is "Hello":eek:!

16. Aw, why the name calling? :(

I know I'm not perfect (my big penis diverts a lot of the blood flow from my brain), but that doesn't mean I don't deserve your respect.

17. I am 6 1/2-6 3/4" depending on the girls skills to make me hard. Sometimes I wont be the full stallion I could simply because the girl is not getting me into it...

don't get wrong I will no doubt pound her like the bolt of Zeus :devious:
    ..but some girls can just get me real excited while others are not as privelaged.

Girls never complained...so I don't bother worrying or asking.

• Like Like x 1

18. you sir are just dumb

but to op here is the answer

[​IMG]

19. The overall percentage of humans with huge penises is relatively small but it seems like theres a significant number of them here in this thread. I wonder if it's a coincidence that they all post on the same Internet forum. heheh

This thread is fucking hilarious.

20. wtb girl to answer my question, it'd be nice to know if i should optimize my technique (which i guess i'll still do anyway but you get what i mean)