Do Women Like men Having Small Penis?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by williethomson, Aug 5, 2009.

1. There's a bright side to everything. If you have a smaller sized penis, think of all the advantages you have. You can actually have anal sex with a woman, and you'll actually be able to have a girl give you deep-throat without her puking or suffocating. You can also engage in more foreplay to make up for your smaller size. I'm at about 5 1/2-5 3/4, and I've been able to get every girl I've been with to orgasm because of foreplay and some helpful sex positions. In the end, that's all that matters.

Treat the female body as a foresaken treasure, and she'll love you regardless of the size of your penis.

5.5 is pretty much average for male size. I honestly think 85% of chicks don't give a shit unless it's really noticeable, like three or four inches.

3. It's men who care about dick dize, not women.

• Like Like x 2
  4. it depends
    i've had sex where it's like so small that it doesn't hit the spot
    and i've had sex where it looks tiny, but it feels amazing
    size doesn't really matter that much as long as he knows how to please

the guy im fucking now is small/average
    but i still like him, a lot
    he fucked me so good
    mmm
    i wanna ride that cock tonight but i gotta work
    sadface

5. im a big girl and i don't like bigger dicks
    i have a very small vagina

6. #226 No Schwag, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013

Imagine if he had that 8 inch and knew how to work it. I'm fortunate that once women meet me and we chill, they think I'm an awesome guy then they are even more surprised when they find out I'm packin'. Point of the matter though is men care about size more than women even though 5 inches is adequate if you know what you're doing. Or even smaller I guess. Bigger isn't necessarily better but it's never a bad thing lol

Edit: It could be a bad thing with a small vagina. My ex had a small vagina and it was just a win/win though.

shut up.  im jealous of any girl who has penis on tap. \\

anyway, big penis, small penis. penis is penis if you know what youre doing.

8. idk anything over 6 inches and it's painful
    anything too girthy and it's painful

and if i want pain during sex, it's going to be biting, choking, slapping
    not stretching my pussy out

i honestly love his dick
    i wanna suck it so bad but i just had my wisdom teeth out and i can't
    uuuuuughk

you seem like a cool chick. i understand that some girls are too tight. on another note, biting choking slapping... ahh gotta love it :p

10. LOL

I tether along the 6in to like 6.3 range lol...I haven't had any problems...all of my relationships that last more then one night say it is a good size for them. But then agin I don't think they expect me to be packing anyway..like i'm a dark 6'6 dude lol...

11. thanks man. =] i like when a guy chokes me while he plays with my clit
    and like keeps choking me until i cum
    most guys refuse to slap me in the face
    but i like it sometimes
    i just have to be in the right mood
    if a guy randomly started beating on me i'd be pretty pissed

12. LOL

Jim Morrison was known to randomly punch chicks,slap em...

13. My age is 43 years. My desire for sex is high, but I ejaculate in very short time.

14. Hi My penis size Girth From BASE To half way is 6.1 INCHES from there to Head 5.5 -5.3 inches .. length is 6.5 inches is this ok .is there anyway I can make my penis the same Girth size looks like a cone when I look at the pics

15. You're looking at pictures of your dick? :eek:Bolt

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah if they are 12 years old lol.

17. I don't think I've ever heard a chick brag about her bf's little dick :smoking:

18. Define small. Lol

19. I'm 26 years old 6'3 tall and have a tiny child sized penis. I would say 1in soft 3,1/2 to 4 hard. I'm not embarrassed anymore. I love to use it. Its constantly hard and it cums lime a hose