Do Women Have Too Much Power?

Discussion in 'General' started by MrStoney, Jul 22, 2018.

1. This is not a rant, just an observation. In modern times, the traditional role of the woman seems to have shifted. Women find jobs easier, women get sex easier, women get more of the benefit of the doubt, more women in college etc. This is no feminism-bashing post by the way, I'm just stating my own observations. Women seem to want more (and I'm not talking about females in Saudi Arabia wanting more rights), while men are struggling with masculinity, sanity, careers, peer pressure and a whole other bunch of problems that (imo) tops the problems of women. I do recognize the problems women are facing in third-world countries, but I'm talking about women in developed countries (western world).

What do y'all think of this? Do women have too much power? Are they asking too much? Let's take marriage at an example, where I know from someone close to me that a woman is always favored in divorce proceedings, even if she been acting like a bitch and a witch throughout that marriage.

PS: Not looking to bash women here. Just lookin' for honest opinions bout this topic.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Women don't necessarily have it easier per say dude. However there is certainly perks to being a women. Maybe a few extremest women ask too much. However this is far from all women.

I do notice women do get things easier though like more people will hold doors for them or give them gifts and stuff for just being a women. However I don't really care to call it that unfair though. Its just little things. Who cares?

Women do have cleaner bathrooms this one for sure is a huge perk if you're a women.

3. First of all...Nearly all of those problems are personal problems, you can't blame other people for your inability to build your own self-worth enough to not struggle with them. Beyond that, you try bein' shut out of the development of your "Western World" for the better part of its history and let me know how you would feel. This isn't even touching on the sexual assault/rape that significantly affects women vastly more than it will ever, has ever, and can ever affect men; or how about the fact that in the "Free World" women had to fight for fuckin' decades just to get fair trade in their wares/work. Let's also not touch on the fact that a lot of women are sexually assaulted or raped before they even hit fuckin' puberty and usually by members of their own family, or the fact that they are more often than not murdered in domestic violence than a man ever will be...Or that they finally just started finding their footing in the political landscape of, once again, the "Free World."

Personally, I think for too long men have dictated the World around women instead of for them or with their best interest; look at the fight against abortion and the ability for a woman to decide her medical future. I'll leave this with one of the most, if not the most prolific quote from one of the most prolific rappers:

“Since we all came from a women, got our name from a women, and our game from a women. I wonder why we take from women, why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think its time we killed for our women, be real to our women, try to heal our women, cus if we dont we'll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies, who make the babies. And since a man can't make one he has no right to tell a women when and where to create one”
    ~Tupac Shakur

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not really, women's public restrooms can be rather horrible. Often more so than the men's.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Everytime I've accidentally walked into one it was pretty clean lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. I worked retail for many years and trust me it isnt always that way. One of the few times I have ever refused to do something was when a manager asked me to clean a women's restroom. No lie there was brown splatter 3 foot up the walls and back of a stall. Women can be some nasty creatures just like men.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. What the actual fuck?? :lmafoe:
    How does shit stack that high?

• Like Like x 1
  8. When I worked at Taco Bell aomeone made a beautiful painting out of shit and I had to clean it up.

As far as the topic: Women do not have it easier. Sure the restrooms are cleaner but we have a lot more crap to deal with. Pull your head out of your ass and act like an adult instead of a whining child. In other words grow up

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. A lot Woman are actually pigs they clean up when it comes to men, friends, or work. So when u see a dirty bitch with er hair n a bun, wearing pajamas, and no make up at walmart imagine what er house look like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I let my friend borrow my car today, it came back fucking trashed, floor of front seat littered with trash and back seat had trash and her kids diaper with shit in it and my entire car reeked of piss and shit. "But they're just kids you can't get mad at them!" What about all your mess bitch? And they're your responsibility, fucking clean up after them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. :lmafoe:.(sorry I like puns)
    I hope you know I wasn't serious. The bathroom thing is true any gender can be disgusting but, mainly I wrote that to be funny.

Women have been struggling for most of humanity and, I find it appalling that someone actually thinks that they would even have it easier. I agree with you 100%.

12. Lol I dated a woman that was a 9.5 she picked me up one time her car was disgusting had shit on the actual seat from er kid n didn’t even bother to clean it up.
    I’m married now and always do what my wife says she keeps me out of trouble and my life is so much better now especially relationships.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Not public bathrooms! In high school we swabbed the male and female bathrooms at school and the amount of shit that grew in the petri dish from the girls bathrooms vs the males was disgusting!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I cannot see a productive discussion occurring in the open forum unfortunately.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. #15 HIGHliketheSKY, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    You realize women have to prove themselves and all that shit, too right? Do you mind stating how we get jobs "easier" there is always a risk hiring a woman it's assumed at some time she's going to have to take a leave or take care of her children etc. Although they cannot legally discriminate...it's something to think about.

It seems you think men's problems "top women's problems" but you state no credible facts as to why.

Your personal struggle with masculinity has nothing to do with women.

Hi wheres free college for women, I need to sign up for that shit? How exactly do we get in easier?

Exactly how are women given more benefit of the doubt? Are you stating the world is sexist? Is it a conspiracy?

FYI women who make more also end up paying alimony, albeit most men make more so that's how it happens.

And just what are we asking for? I haven't asked for shit, I get my own shit.

Plus we also gotta work full time and keep up the house and all that shit.

I think each sex faces different obstacles and in fact, every human does.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Woman are over 70% more qualified for most jobs while men are only 30% qualified yet woman have to work 3x harder to get the job

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. The only guess I have is ricochet action. Some women try to "hover" when using public restrooms so they do not have to set their ass on the actual seat. That plus explosive discharge equals a fucking mess like you have never seen.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I'm so stoned and, dying right now!! :passtheshit::lmafoe:

I'm 5'6

19. Hopefully you never ever let the disrespectful bitch borrow your car again.

To borrow someone’s car, leave a dirty diaper and other trash in it when you return it shows zero respect for you or your things.

Edit: To have the sack to blame it on the kids on top of that?

I’d be laughing if she ever once asked to use your car again.

It also tells me she isn’t actually even your friend dude - and if she is then you need to
    Find some new ones because believe it or not, friends are respectful to each other.

J

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Yeah she's never allowed to borrow it again. And she's not exactly a friend, it was my buddies sister. We were drinking at his house and she needed a car to pick her kids up from the babydaddy cuz he didn't have gas to drop them off and she had just gotten her car repo'd. My buddy is a riding buddy and doesn't own a car, just a few streetbikes so he couldn't help. She also needed to run a few "quick" errands. I was like fuck it, I can't drive right now anyways. I was just trying to be nice and she literally shit all over my kindness.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1