Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Weed Brownies go bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuFyy, Mar 1, 2012.

1. My friend hooked me up with a free weed brownie today, but here's the thing, im on probation till april 16th, i have it saran wraped in a ziplock bag, will it last till then?

2. Try putting it in a sealed container and throwing it in the fridge. Unless you don't have your own fridge...that'd be awkward if someone in your family ate your brownie and tripped balls.

3. yea i dont see why not u might try freezing it or something like that too

4. can't throw em in the fridge cuz of the fam

5. Cannabis can be stored for a significant amount of time with little loss in product quality or potency if the storage method is suitable. There is little deterioration of THC over 12-18 months if the product is stored properly. This storage method is best described as tightly sealed in a cool, dark, dry and stable environment.

6. weed brownies will go bad just like regular brownies

7. Alright its in a box, which is in another box, in a ziplock bag which i sucked some air out of and its saran warpped

8. It will get stale. Just dip it in some milk.

9. but it wont lose its potency? Thats all im really concerned about

10. [quote name='"PuFyy"']but it wont lose its potency? Thats all im really concerned about[/quote]

Dude ive found 6 month old weed and if anything its slightly more potent. Haha. Youll be fine.

11. You have probation that ends on my birthday

12. Lasts a month in the freezer.
    Lasts a week in the open.

13. When you say "last" you mean till it goes stale?