Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Visine drops work for you???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nugglass Fur, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Is it just me or does Visine maximum redness relief not work at all?

2. Visine generally does nothing for me, Rohto V is where it's at for eyedrops.

3. Works for me. But I use Clear Eyes now, its cheaper.

4. damn son i just put them in my eyes but now my eyes feel super heavvyy.

5. rohtos-$5.99

best eye drops in the world man, within 5 minutes your bloodshot eyes will be clear.

6. Rohtos tend to work best, but in all honesty the only people who will call you out for red eyes are usually your friends or people who smoke.

A lot of people don't realize that the average person doesn't immediately think "This fucker is blazed" when they see a person with red eyes.

Edit: On-topic, Visine sometimes works for me, other times it doesn't.

7. Haha me too.

Yeah I got a bottle of Visine last night and it's failed on me twice :/
    This shit was a waste of my 7 bucks. My eyes are reder than chief sitting bull :smoking:

8. Evidently my eyedrops work because im chilling with my mom right now high as fuck and she didnt say nothing about my eyes :D :smoke:

9. I use Murine they work just as well
    idk i dont care about red eyes i get allergies and i naturally have red eyes