Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do various smoking methods alter highs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThePolishPuertoRican, Oct 20, 2014.

1. I'm not sure if it's in my head or if it's a legitimate factor. For instance, smoking out of a bowl gives me an intense head high (feeling disconnected) and lasts about an hour and a half before I start to come down. Ripping bong gives me a mellow head high and intense couch lock, and this high lasts much longer, and I feel burnt for an hour or two after.

Smoking a joint gives me an intense but super comfortable head high, minor couch lock. And u rarely vape and I dislike dabs.

So would any of you agree that the method of smoking can slightly alter a high? I use the same weed in each method btw.

Thanks for taking time to read this and answering!

2. some methods absorb thc faster..

the paper of joints/tobacco from blunts change the head high from the extra burn.

3. Weakest to strongest:
    Edibles
    Joints/blunts
    Dry pieces
    Bongs
    Dabs

4. ahh the scientific explanation! Makes sense. Thanks for your input!

5. I guess it's bong for me!

6. Joints really dont do anything for me unless i smoke a bunch of em. Blunts are nice with 2+ people in a hot box. But i prefer bongs and bowls for a good sustained high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum