Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do u think smoking will change me and my girlfriends relationship?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mctoken, Aug 12, 2011.

1. shooootttt...i have a 12 year old with your mom and he dont even say rawr anymore...

2. Wheres that pound Fred?

3. oh fuck that shit, my mom is dead.

4. Wow okay you guys are just being dicks to Fred, seriously he's not even causing drama anymore, but yet you still tease him, grow the fuck up... =/

To OP: Weed brings relationships closer man, trust me.
    I smoke with my gf all the time and smush, shit is awesome. I'm also friends with all my ex girlfriends because we smoked. Weed is happiness and peace man.

5. ...or those 7 grams of kief he was planning on shoving up his ass to get high.
    :bolt:

EDIT: Dave... who says smush? lol you sound like your on the goddamn Jersey Shore.

6. He was doing all this bragging about how he was pushing major weight, how he was a kingpin and picking up a pound and said he would post pics yesterday and now everyone is wondering where it is.

7. ^they lie op we're all going to die, specially you and you'll die without her. in fact, she'll probably be riding a dick while you're croaking. suck it up and walk.

8. I think i just pissed my pants a little.:):hello::p:D

9. Riding MY dick

At the funeral she was like :(
    Then she was like ;)
    Now she's like :D
    While I'm like :smoking:

10. Some of the best comedic material I've found on GC. +REP for you!

11. LOL sorry my gf is making me watch this stupid shit right now...

@George- Yeah because Fred is the only troll on GC... :rolleyes:

12. heh, im sure she likes this shit with her eggs for breakfast.[​IMG]

13. I liked it, partly because I can't rep u again :D and that I thought it was good comeback.

Then I realized I was being disrespectful. I appoligize. :(

14. No, but the Jags are getting blown out, its raining, I have no weed and I'm bored so yes, I'm fucking with Fred.

15. i have no idea what the significance of what you're saying comes to, but okay : )

16. fuck fred.

17. I like the fact that you say everything I say is made up when it is. I'm inputting some bullshit advice to the OP and you should notice that, everything I said is wrong. I really need to gtf over myself and stop fucking lying.
    That is what he really means.

18. when she is high you might have more opportunities for this:
    [​IMG]

19. He did say community college haha

But yeah, I love smoking with my girlfriend, i just wish she'd buy weed at least a little more often.
    But hey, I'm not gonna complain.