Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do u think i did the right thing?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokin&tokin, Mar 16, 2003.

?

did i do the right thing?

1. yes, you did the right thing, nark's need to be taught a lesson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no, you didnt do the right thing, violence is wrong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. o, on the smoking in school thing... that wa kindof stupid. i know. i have smoked several times in school when i was in high school. i am a dude and i smoked in the girls bathroom afterschool. really dumb. in the parkin lot a few times. not a dumb. one time i have seen a car of 5 poeple fogging out thier car b 4 school. they we realy messed. i really hate being in an institution under the influsence

2. Or how about, DON'T PUT YOURSELF IN POSITIONS WHERE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH NARCS,.......... LIKE SCHOOL!!!

3. well said

4. After reading, I do kinda agree more with smokie.

Firstly - I wouldn't have toked in school

Secondly - beat her ass most definitaley..but do It one on one. enless she gets her boys then u dont have to get urs.

Thirdly - Does kinda give us potheads bad names..then again, everything can be related with violence.

5. I dont say homies, but thats how some people talk. No one is yelling at you for the way you talk.
    the rest you said I agree with..just dont think its right to tell people what to, and not to say when it comes to refering to there friends.
    I call em my boys, you call them whatever, its just the way you say it.
    just wanted to get that point across, I just have to deal with people tellin me not to talk 'ghetto' way too often..

6. grass? dunno what that is explain plz :)

7. it's a british name for a snitch........Peace out.....Sid

8. I live around a lot of black people and perhaps surprisingly to you most of them never say 'homies' so I can't accept an argument stating that that's 'ghetto' speak or something. I was just trying to add a li'l humor to my post by saying that anyway, I stand firm in my opposition to homies.

9. lol k.

n yea thats why I said I dont say homies myself :p
    its a thing of 20 yrs ago

10. yes.... i am a girl

11. i can fight one on one, i figured since my homies hate this little narc, then they would like to get a swing at her too.... you dont understand, if u know this little nerd, then u would be like fuck it i dont care about violence being bad, lets kick this bitch's ass! every one a school hates her too....

12. You have issues...get help.

13. shit narked, and got her ass beat, i would've done the same thing... fight on...

14. i understaND HOW YOU FEEL, fucking caps, i had someone just like this little prick at my school. i still think that you could have better resolved it. i pretty much agree with smokie, this is a person you should have tried to talk with, perhaps if you had held back your rage and tried find out why she always was such a little prick you could have made a difference in that persons life, perhaps you did anyway. but then, the person i have in mind from my school, is too stupid to learn, believe me i tried to get this kid to not be such a little shit, there were just too many other people picking on him to make a difference though.

at least go one on one, yeah i know you have heard it thirty times already.

15. uum, did you bother to read ALL the posts? its not even so much about violence, hun... it that 4 girls jumped ONE. i dont care if nobody likes her, not the issue here....
    read smokinokies post./posts.
    you went about this in the most possible Wrong way

peace

16. fuck using "ghetto slang"

If you arn't black, then don't adopt black culture or their version of the english language, remember, vocabulary is directly related with IQ.