Do u sometimes feel like rapping while high ?

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Oct 8, 2011.

1. :D I dont know is it normal, but sometimes I just feel like rapping, I dont know, words just start to rhyme in my head, and it feels so funny at that time... my friend had the same thing once, we smoked together, anyone else experienced it?

2. i read raping like "rape" and i was like....... :eek:

3. lol... well I did write raPPing, not raPing.... or what ? =)

4. [quote name='"potency420"']i read raping like "rape" and i was like....... :eek:[/quote]

Well yeah didn't you know weed makes everyone a white woman raping bug eyed S.O.B.

5. i get this aha words just strat coming together and makes me laugh! also like to beatbox when high

6. Haha yes I do :p Doesn't mean I do it very well tho hahahaha:laughing:

7. WEIRD.

One of my guy-friends becomes a fucking killer rapper when he tokes up. Literally he can spit rhymes for minutes upon minutes. I think once he went for like 12 minutes straight and it was GOOD SHIT.

Also. I do find myself attempting to rap when I'm high and alone driving in my car. It's fun... but I suck.

8. No, but sometimes when i'm alone; I bump this s**t and just let rip!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkhisRY3RRQ]The sound of Music on TV with Julie Andrews - YouTube[/ame]

:devious:

9. I rap all the time when I'm high, I even make whole songs for hours and write them down... Come back to them not high and I'm like "wtf, I'm white and this is terrible, delete"

10. Creativity is born in the subconscious, but must usually migrate through our logic centers before arriving in any usable form in our conscious mind.

For some, marijuana allows those thoughts to flow more freely outwards.

Poets might find their words coming easier; writers may find intricate plotlines blossoming; visual artists may experience moments of inspired clarity; even Carl Sagan, one of the most influential astronomers of modern history, talked about solving the Drake Equation while partaking of the kind herb.

Dr. Sagan even wrote an essay about his experiences with cannabis. You can read it at GC in this thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/general/219397-carl-sagans-essay-marijuana.html

These experiences are not limited to people with a natural creative slant. Cannabis can enhance these abilities even in those who do not normally have much interest or appreciation in these things.

Of course it depends on the strain and the setting, but it is possible.

tl;dr
    Fashizzle fanizzle.

11. yes, yes i do..

:smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwfCVpS15vI]Random bars for GC - YouTube[/ame]

:p

12. i'll try to freestyle if i'm really drunk but I suck lol

13. All the time, we flow to the randomest stuff and crack up at every other line.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. well i was more like :ey:

15. Everytime me and my boy would go a L ride with his bro, I used to spit to a beat that I liked. It was fucking amazing there's any mistakes or errors I kept going. I had a video on my old FB but now its deleted :(

16. I practice the robot.

17. No, but I do feel like singing while high.

18. roll up a joint make it real fat
    get mad high just wanna rap

yeaaa boi