do u smoke weed all day?

Discussion in 'General' started by jeffro34, Jul 31, 2006.

1. do u have days where u smoke all day if your just hanging around the house doing nothing

2. Absolutley....not i could never do that

3. I smoke weed all day everyday. if i can.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sometimes, when i can afford it and I genuinley have nothing to do.

I wish I has the software for my scanner.

One of my Ex-girlfriends did a drawing for me in these really cool psycadelics letters with a big burning joint that say "Smoke away the day"

5. if the finds are right ill smoke all day long.

6. Well, I like my sobriety. I need my contrast with the sobriety in order to enjoy weed. However, the past few weeks, if I had the day off my day goes as follows

1am: Smoke
    3am: Go to bed
    11am: Wake up
    2-3pm: Smoke
    8-9pm: Smoke
    11pm: Smoke

So I do have a few hours in which I'm sober, but other then that I'm high. It just makes it so the next day I don't want to smoke, but i usually do around 11ish. Like right now, since i was off yesterday, I don't want to smoke at all. Infact I'm stating in my mind I need to take a break, but I know come around 10-11pm tonight, i'll have bowl in my hand, ready to go. hah

7. Nope; too much else to accomplish.

I have my first one about 3:45, with Countdown. Rarely before that, except, of course, on holiday etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. i wish i could, but i have to work to pay for it. i dont work lifted. but good chances, im usually high latter day to rest.

9. when i can. i usually wake and bake, eat some breakfast, fuck around the house, go out, smoke some more, come home, smoke, repeat. but that's when i can afford to buy my own. if not, then i just smoke when i'm out.

i don't think this deserves its own thread, but i was bored today so i made a homeade bong out of a water bottle. i was drinking a bottle of water that was the same brand. yup, i drank my bong water by accident. man, what can i say. i was stoned. it happens. i was watching 28 days later and there are simply parts you can't take your eyes off. but ya, i didn't even taste anything. i never even knew until i smelled it. gah.

10. yea....

it's called the weekend, no matter what I have to do weed fits right in throughout the day

11. same here...i work and go to school (college) pretty much year round so on the odd days that i have nothing that i really need to accomplish i'll sometimes sit around all day and smoke and do absolutely nothing. its a nice break.

12. yeah man i been smoking bud all day.

it's been a good day.

13. my life right here, noone understands that feeling as much as me and you 

and yes, i did just bump this thread, and im high as fuck

14. My avast just said threat detected when I came in this thread?? haha

Anyway, no I dont because I like to be level headed at times as well.

15. Yup sometimes. It's a habit I need to break because it leaves me feeling burned out and unproductive.

16. That's no lie! And the tolerance issue then costs ya a fortune.

17. when i'm at home for the day yes. start after my morning pee then end right before i crawl in bed. i don't smoke much through out the day tho, maybe a snap every hour or two, or a dab every couple hours. smoke probably a gram or less in a day by myself usually.

Yup! I'm usually buying high quality and my tolerance went down the drain when I was smoking 4-6 bowls a day.

It's just a win-win to conserve imo,

• Keeping the tolerance down.
    • Saving money.

19. on days I don't have work, yeah I do. even if I have errands to do you bet I'll be blazing bowls all day. I usually smoke a bowl or two every 2 hours or so if I'm just hanging out at home, if I'm driving I love to blaze a bowl while listening to the radio, it's incredibly therapeutic to me haha. 

if I work at 6am I'll sometimes take a small snap before I bike to work, if I'm too tired though I won't cause for me early morning blazing when tired equates to feeling groggy the whole day. if I work a later shift at like 2pm the mornings are generally like my days off, lots of toking haha. usually once I get off work I'll blaze fat til I pass out. 

20. all day, everyday :bongin: