Do u kiss everyone u fuçk?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MaryNMe, Mar 24, 2013.

1. I've kissed 2 out of the 3 girls I've fucked.

2. Yes. Kissing is part of the intimacy and the moment. I feel like a kiss lets me feel the other person in some hormonal way.. definetly far more intimate. Not only that, but it's an essential part of foreplay. I guess the only time I wouldn't kiss is if I wasn't emotionally attached at all, such as when having sex with a prostitute, but that's not my thing.  Even when fucking solely for the sake of fucking I feel like there is an emotional attachment - even if not a relationship type attachment, just becoming closer to that person and experiencing that synergy between eachother. Kissing is a very important part of that, more intimate then the actual fucking in some ways. 

Also, does this include kissing the body (neck, ears, breasts etc), or just the mouth? Maybe it's just me but I'm all about loving the whole body :) I'd be curious to hear whether people who don't kiss orally still kiss physically, or if I'm just a touchy feely person. lol.  

3. #143 Enigma, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013
    [quote name="MaryNMe" post="17615754" timestamp="1364138124"]hahaha word... I did that once with my girl.. but she was my gf and I had secretly promised myself I wouldnt kiss her that whole night...She proceeded to wet the sheets and shake nicely during an orgasm and grabbed my neck. And kissed me. I failed...But I will say.. A girl holding your neck during orgasm is probably as dangerous as a woman who is giving birth holding your hand.[/quote]That last part is true. I've been with a biter before, she was kissing me when she came and drew blood lmao. I still have a small scar below my bottom lip.She damn near took a nipple off that night too.

4. Yeah, maybe it's just me, but if you aren't willing to kiss the person it's probably not worth it to fuck them. 

5. Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yeah I've kissed everyone that I've fucked, it's part of the good moment for me :love:

7. Not when the fucking was me cheating on an SO, but otherwise yes.

8. Yeah kissing is important

9. Yeah, I've kissed every girl I fucked...only person who I fucked that I didn't kiss was a guy I sold a crappy motorcycle to... :laughing:

10. I dont see the point in kissing after chloroform, but to each his own

11. Yeah I always kiss a titty for good luck.

12. I like the way you think, my friend.

13. Why would you fuck anyone you don't want to kiss? Just get a blowup doll if you don't want any feelings involved

14. ^^^^ female mind

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #156 Hemp Hugger, May 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
    not true. I got a swinging fucking vine in between my legs and I dont want to fuck any woman I wouldn't kiss.... I mean think about it you wont put your lips to hers but, you'll spilt her lips come on now....

when your this hated, its hard to be loved.......

16. I don't fuck anyone I don't kiss.  I love kissing almost as I love fucking.....

17. I'm going based off ops question and I have fucked a few girls without kissing no big deal .....these are mostly one night stands and not some girl I'm trying to eventually make my girl ....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. ive never kissed anyone ive fucked

19. more of a man than you could ever dream to be playboy