Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do u get higher off 1 gram of GOOD weed or 3.5grams of mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HIGHEREDnFIRED, May 19, 2011.

1. i have $25 on me right now. I can buy a g of good ass crip from some1 across tha street.
    or i can wait and get about a 8th of mids later.

so whats better? smokin 1g of crip or 3.5g of mids?? which will get me higher>:confused:

2. It takes 1 bowl of dank to get me ripped, buy the dank lol

3. Uh I'd get the 8th I guess and roll a bunch of js or blunts. 25 for a g of bud is absurd, even if it is dank.

4. no tha gram of dank is 20. i can get about a 8th of mids for 25.

5. Oh, I would get the dank if you have a piece and the mids if you have papers.

6. actually now he's sayin 16-20 for tha 8th.

7. I would get the dank. Shitty weed gives me a shitty headache. I dont mind buying lower quality food, alcohol, basically anything except weed. Because that dank shit just makes you feel so.... :D

8. The eighth will more likely than not last longer, at least in regard to you not burning it all on one or two bowls. : )

9. Have you smoked either one b4? We really can't tell you which will get you higher without the bud in front of us. But you can probably stretch the 3.5 longer.

10. In most areas where dank is 20/g, 16-20$ for an eighth of mids is usually gonna get you bobby brown schwag.

11. Agreed, especially when he is lowering the price.

12. here's tha thing tho. i wana smoke ALL of it in one sitting.
    so are all yall telling me 1g of crip will get me higher than 3.5 of mids at once?

what if its gonna be me & some1 else? would u prefer tha 1 crip or 3.5 mids??

13. I made this mistake before... got a quarter for $40... after like 3 days I didnt even wonna look at it anymore, let alone smoke it, so I offered to give it to a friend. He didnt want it so i threw it out and got some sour. Never making that mistake again. I hate shwag.

14. depends if ur the type of guy who dies off rags u might wanna stick to the good shit but i get all weed for 10 bucks a g unless its rags than its 5 lemon kush than its 15 maybe

15. not shwag mids. i check b4 i buy lol.

16. Quality over quantity my b

17. It doesnt work that way with shwag. The more you smoke, the more tired and more of a headache you get. If you smoke it all in one sitting you will get higher off the dank.

18. Smoke the loud stuff man. If you're gonna smoke up 20 bucks, smoke it up knowing you smoked something quality.

19. Its all the same to me. Taste like shit, gives you a shit high, must be shit. lol

The only thing I would consider "mids" is "piff" which has a lot of red hairs, crystals, has a nice piney scent to it... but yea... whenever someone says mids I picture a dustball...

20. I hope the g is 20. I wouldn't pay 25 for a g of dank. If it is 25 then I'd go with the mids. But if it's only 20 then i'd almost always choose dank over mids.