Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do trichomes "stretch"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hiimhi, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Have you ever taken a strain that's mainly shiny trichs, not so much amber trichs, and touched a grouping of them while looking through the highest magnification and gotten a result of sticking, not just sticking, but like if you take super glue and put it between your fingers, and open and close them and it makes stringy like effect. has that ever happened to you? it happens with my snowcap and I was wondering if this is....off

2. um definitely not.. i don't examine my weed like that since it's always dank anyway but that sounds gross. sort it out with your dealer.

3. anyone that has inspected weed?

Or has super shiny trich'd out weed like this and a magnyfying glass, check it out and report back.

4. i just responded to your thread. i think a modicum of gratitude would not be out line here..

5. You told me you haven't looked closely at your weed...

What I'm asking would call for close inspection.

its only under magnyfying glass that you can see this happen.

6. I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do

7. I've had really wet weed do that to me, but then again I never analyzed any of it through a microscope to see if trichomes stretched.