Do this Mean Anyting?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Dizzy, Feb 18, 2021.

1. #1 Dizzy, Feb 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    My MFN Left Side Eye an Eye Lid Be Twitching Alot Lately it's Freaking Me Out. Does it Mean Anyting that Y'all Know of? I Would Appreciate The Help Please. I'm Going to Ask My Dr About Next Times I Go in Anyways tho. It Just That Since I Have A T.B.I I Have a Big Fear of Brain Issues because I Already Got Enough.

~Toni~

2. Hey, Miss.
    Check in with your doctors, maybe see if you can sort out a slightly earlier appointment to put your mind at ease, or at very least if it's an issue identify it earlier.
    Look tbh it doesn't sound like anything that'd be synonymous with a TBI, not neccessarily anyways...I often get eye twitches, sometimes throughout a day and nearly all the time it's more (or exclusively) one side over the other...it's annoying, and weird, but that's all it's ever been for me personally.
    Then again, I broke my skull as a child so who knows, maybe we have something in common eh?

Relax for now, check it out while you can, and know that a relaxed state of mind will serve you better when it comes to that in which we have no real control.

I hope you feel ok, and your worry is eased soon.

- B.

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Thank You Cheeba You Have Helped Alot to Ease My Mind. I'm Concerning but at Least j Don't Seem to Have it Happening Every Day tho I Don't Think. I Very Sorry You Gotta Broken Skull asa Child tho Mon that Sucks but I am Happy You Here Today an Turned Out to Be a Great Person IMO!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1