Do they work?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheRealPurp, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Hey fellow blades....well back again with another thread about my parents haha just not fighting this time=p

but anyways long story short my mom bascially knows im smoking.and I just keep saying no no I'm not whatever mom..and its been okay till today..I met with my counselor(chill guy) for my anxiety and he told me he talked to my mother about me,and how she knows and all this shit...trying to scare me into stopping smoking....

Sooo I'm chilling here rocking on some black ops(sick fucking game) and get a call from mom saying how i need to sit down and talk with them about some life choices..and I was like what the hell are you talking about? and she was like I'm gunna drug test you..To which i was like okay? and she said let me know if I need to give you a couple weeks or you can do it tomorrow.and I was just like fuck that and said i won't do it..I'm 19 I do what the fuck I want, while respecting there decisions, I dont care what they think. Call me a bad son or whatever but I do not smoke in the house.the only time I have was when i couldnt go out cause it was snowing..

Well she pulled the whole,well your denying it so you must be guilty card.And i just said to her, No it just means that's bullshit and I wont take one? So we jst talked about it and she was like well I'll talk when I get home.

So my question is do those detox drinks they sell at GNC work? like that herbal cleanser one..the 40 dollar big ass bottle in the glass cases there....I have heard they do and heard they don't.Anyone have some feedback for me? and I also don't know if she jst wants to do the store bought test or take me to have one..I'm just worried if somehow they make me go to a doctor and piss for them...

But on a good note, since this counselor isn't a licensed doctor he can't prescribe anything, So i get to go see this other guy who can and get a script for klonopins or xannnnaxx:hello:so that was a win.

SUMMERY:Do GNC detox drinks work?

2. Pharms are addicting, dont go down that route.
    One every so often could turn into taking them everyday.
    Soon you will HAVE to keep taking them each day or else you'll get withdrawl symptoms.
    You'll soon wish you never started. Your world will turn into hell on earth.

3. My friend got nailed for possession and took one of the GNC detox drinks, it was pink and literally probably smelled better coming out then it did going in. Basically, it makes you shit your brains out for 2 hours. He drank it 2 days before his UA and passed.

Edit: also, it's a home drug test. Just dillite your piss really well, you don't need to drop $40 on a detox drink.