Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do they sell 9mm joint slides/bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigbagsofkush, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Fellow blades, I am thinking of purchasing a mini bong as an upgrade from my bubbler. It's nice and all, but after using many different friends' bongs, I want one now. The one I'm thinking of buying has a 9mm joint, and comes with a basic slide that I would most definately need to upgrade as well. Looking at numerous online headshops, I cannot find and 9mm slides, I've only seen as small as 14mm. If anyone could give me any info that's be greatly appreciated.

2. Best bet would be to travel to your nearest headshop.... don't depend on the internet!

try to go out in the real world =p

3. I have to imagine OP is looking at a foul mini bong with rubber grommet and such. F that filth.

4. I know what you mean man, but keeping it hidden (it's easier when it's small) and under $60 are my two concerns, so unfortuantely thats the way it's got to be.