do they have to be white hairs?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by aaronbites, Feb 20, 2007.

1. my freinds plants r hard to tell if there a female because to me they all loook like femals but its green hairs and one of them has green hairs with purpple tops to the hairs?

i wish i can take pictures but my freinds way to parinoid lol ill see if i can take a picture when hes not around
    probly not tho

2. So.. what was your question???

3. unless those green hairs are comming out of a teardrop shaped node at the stem-leaf junction..its not a flower

4. here a pick of a female calyx (flower)

Attached Files:

5. just to clarifie that means at the stem? the green hair with the purple top to it is at the stem but it looks like green hairs r comming from branches

if i cant tell its sex how much longer will it take the oldest plant is about 3 months old wtf i just wanna get high:smoking:

6. How long have you been in 12/12. A plant will usually show sex within 10-14 days after switching to 12/12. (I have seen some show within a day or two, and some take nearly three weeks)

7. you need to be patient... have you used the search button to see the differences between males and females? there's lots of posts, and even pictures showing you male and female preflowers and flowers so you can identify them...

it's pretty easy to tell the difference, it just takes 1 to 2 weeks for them to show
    and it takes 2-3 months to flower completely, so i'd say you've got some waiting to do

8. if the hairs are green, they are not pistils. there is a term for what your seeing, but i forgot what it is, and they are on male and female plants.