Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do they have an app for that?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CollinsoA, Mar 11, 2011.

1. I was sitting here thinking, whilst smoking something that wasn't marijuana, as I thought damn. I wish there was some way I could find a guy. If they had an app for finding dealers, call it "IDeal."
    Fucking' Choice.
    If you could make an app for somethin stupid, what would it be?
    Also, do they have an app for that?

2. Lol, anybody listing themselves as a dealer on a mobile app would be ASKING to get busted. Maybe one day in the future after legalization though. I do however like the thought.

3. they have something similar i believe but its for dispensaries.. haha
    weedmaps or weedtracker might have iphone apps.

4. The Grass City App, i wish there was one so badly, using the site on the android browser, or any browser app, is just so frustrating hahahahahhaha

5. Great idea, but that would get you busted as a dealer pretty quick.

6. I was thinking of that, actually. Every modern phone has a gps. Maybe they could all get optimized for that sort of function. But if weed got legalized, it would probably be mostly regulated. So shit.

7. yeah good thought. but not gonna happen for a while... but your idea just made me think of another app that would be pretty cool. An app thats a database of all the strains out there. I know there would be problems because a lot of the time strain names are made up (unless you got the seeds from a trusted source). it would be a giant list and it would give you all the details about the bud: % indica/sativa, THC potency, CBD potency, ect. It would have pics of the buds and would give tips about which is best for making edibles and whatnot. You could keep track about which ones you have tried and write reviews that everyone could see.

idk im pretty blazed right now and that just came outta nowhere lol

8. Move to Cali and here you go:

[​IMG]

iPot for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

9. HAHA Fuck it. That's a good idea. Use that as a reference for buying some really good shit.

10. Well, damn, I didn't know it was a citable offense only...

11. Opera mini my man. All other mobile browsers are obsolete. It has some magic way to use like 90% less data so its crazy fast. Honastly the only time i have ever accesed this site on a computer is when i registered. Opera mini FTW

12. Its not the speed of it or anything its the way its laid out for use on a touch screen lol, the grass city site is just frustrating unless you zoom in (i have large fingers lol).

13. ive always wanted my iPhone to have a scale app, just so i can do it on the go

14. LegalMaps is the weed map on the app store

I have it on my iphone, it's bad ass

15. does it lead you to like, MMJ places?