Do they have a good chance of living?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by b0nes, Jun 8, 2007.

1. sorry i dont have pictures, but i will try to give a good description.

so i have 3 plants each in a container that is around 5 inches in diameter and about 6 inches deep or so. the containers where in a little tray to help them to not blow over. my plants are/were about 4-7 inches tall. and i was doing sorta a guerilla grow. the plants are protected a little by tall grass and there are trees in the area to but not right around the plants.

we had a pretty big storm that came through about a day and a half ago and it kept going off and on, it was windy and also rained a bit. i just checked up on my plants today for the first time since the storm and 2 of my plants were out of the tray and one was upside down and the dirt came out of most of it (i put the dirt back in of coarse) and the plants stem wasnt not snapped but bent over a lot and looked like it was almost snapped off. and another one of mine looked like the stem was messed up to. i put a twig in the soil next to both the plants hoping that will help and i should have probably done that to start out with, but i didnt. the leaves on the one that got tipped upside down looked pretty bad to but i think that should recover.

will the 2 plants with the messed up stems most likely recover? the stems arnt very thick yet. damn this really sucks having this happen.

2. splint them with a stick and electrical tape and they will be fine