Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do They DT You When...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Juggalo Stoner, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Do they DT you when you go to take your drivers license test? I've heard from somebody that they do but I'm not sure if they are telling me the truth or not and I'd really like too know because I really need my license.

2. no. smack whoever told you this, then smack yourself for asking this LOL. where do you live? australia? in europe and america, no.

3. Nah, they check your eyes though.

4. No they don't. I've known people who have gone high as fuck with red ass eyes and they don't do anything other than ask why your eyes are so red but it's not that hard to keep your cool. It actually comes in handy becuase when a cop pulls you over and your high as fuck he looks at your license and you look the same lol. It actually got my friend off the hook with a cop once. :hello:

5. He meant they check your vision... lol

6. Why would you go to your driving test high? ...

7. YouTube.

8. No. Don't stress never heard of that unless on probabtion or somethin

9. OK. Thanks everybody for clearing this up^_^!!!