Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do they dt for traffic probation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by enevitable, Dec 31, 2006.

1. I don't think they do, but i gotta double check. i got a ticket for 15 over, and its eligible for probation, i just gotta mail in 120$ will they ever call me toc ome in and piss?

2. 15 speeding ticket probation drug test what the fuck? I have never heard of anything like this.

Are you high on some killer chronic? Or am I ill informed.

I have a terrible driveing record and apparently I am prety good in quart though otherwise it would be even worse.

But I have never had a forced drug test exept from my dad when i was young

3. yeah i was blazed when i wrote that, and am still blazed now, i wanted to cover all the bases hahahah

4. lol that made me laugh
    anways, they don't give dt for speeding tickets
    besides, having done ilegal drugs isn't going to get you put in jail, possesing them will though

5. eh i pressure cook court jars a lot

6. They have no reason to suspect that drugs are in your system for a simple speeding infraction. It would be an invasion of privacy