Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do they Drug test at H&M?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeZurich, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Im looking to get a part time job there, do they drug test Pre or Post Employment? 10 days ago i started a tbreak, but before that i smoked everyday twice a day for 3 weeks. Im 6' 1'' and 130ish pounds. would i have to wait a month b4 im clean? or what do u guys think?:confused:

2. Read the Goddamn paperwork you put your, in my case, beautiful John Hancock on.:cool:

3. #3 greenbrad420, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    I actually used to work at H&M in Indiana. No I did not get a drug test. I got a first interview, followed by a second by the main manager.

Hopefully you can get in, that place is sick. Got 100 dollar gift cards if our team made goal for the month (Always did, we have a huge volume store)

On top of that you get 50 dollar gift cards every so often. It's a very good company. Going from working at H&M to working at Pacsun and you'll start to notice :smoke:

4. ya, im just scared to stop this t break to find out if i really do need to take a drug test

5. No you don't dude, company policy over there has not changed. Unless you're in europe

But, goodluck to ya! And just to be on the safe side, it's always a smart idea to not smoke before going into a new job.