Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do they drug test at a physical?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kdriz420, Aug 8, 2011.

1. so ive been smoking everyday for the past week or two(a gram lasted me all that time with my bowl, lovin my low tolerance:smoke:) haha, well anyway, i take a drug test in 2 days, and if they dont test i wanna smoke tomorrow, but i might anyway cuz ill probably fail. im home from college and still on my moms insurance and she wants me to get a physical.. and i always have to pee in a cup, but does the cup test for drugs or just like health stuff? if i do get tested i dont really care, i mean shed be upset so i hope it doesnt, but its also not the end of the world... thanks for any help!

2. No, it costs them money to give a drug test, so they only do it if you request it and pay for it.

3. I have never had to pee in a cup for a physical, just don't tell them they smoke or anything.

4. Yea dude they do hair follicle test!

5. Only if you're under 18. If you're under 18 they definitely test and you're screwed.

6. There is a lot they look at in a urine test during a physical. Illegal drugs is not usually one of them unless your mom is trying to catch you.

7. I've seen it.:cool:

8. yea last year i had a physical before senor year started and they werent goin to test me then as we were bout to leave my mom asked them to do it and it cost like 50$ extra, they wouldnt have if she didnt ask. so u should be fine

and incase you were wondering... yes i failed. lol

9. haha alright sounds like ill be good, if not its whatever

10. I had to pee in a cup for football, but they don't test for drugs they check for diabities(sp?) I don't remember what exactly might be sugar?

11. Srry for hijackin ur thread but i was wonderin when they take blood tests can they tell if u smoked weed?

12. Idk if your doctor is the same, but mine gives me the lab paper with everything Im being tested for. Last test I did they tested my glucose, lipid panel, vitamin D25, and CBC

13. Well I had a physical like a couple weeks ago and the doc asked if I smoked weed, which I thought was kinda weird..maybe some places do drug test? Idk

but it doesn't even matter because the doctor can't say anything to anyone anyways

14. i had a physical two months ago and they had me piss in a cup. They said "don't worry it's not a drug test." hahaha

15. yes up to 5 days after you last smoked

16. Two words: doctor confidentiality!

17. #19 Verdurous, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    Never mind. I read it too fast and missed that the quote changed the topic a bit. lol. :p

18. Nah, blood tests don't detect for as long a Urine tests, something to do with fat cells.