Do these look ready to chop

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BudDrJayy, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Looks like it from a trichome chart but what do you guys think

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Let me see if i can get a picture with the jewlers loupe

4. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. #7 Sypha, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Question for the trich pros

Is trich number 3 considered amber.. or will it amber more as the week goes by??

But will it be considered “amber” atm at its stage in the pic (trich head #3)

Trichs also come in alot of different heights is that how big itll get or if it ambers more i dont think itll grow any taller of a trich leg!! But what do i know!! Or is it just hidden behind the leaf maybe??

(Pic sourced by the world famous trich chart!!
    [​IMG]

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

6. Jewlers loup is more for a clear ass personal view.. got anything that help Us, the view get a shot as clear to look at as that jewlers loup does for a personsl eye looking thru it..??

7. Ohh shit that first pic as actually pretty good bro..

I see still no amber heads yet actually..

Could be another 2-3 weeks tops and uplhave 10-20 % amber.. go by that when thinkin of when to harvest..

All trich heads looking pretty cloudy still!!

8. Dont you want them cloudy to get the highest thc time?

9. Some ppl dont like their weed as strong as other enjoy it..

I personally go for some ambering as i like more of a couch-lock experience from my smoke..

Its all really up to ur personal type of smoke, bud!!

10. Do you want your pistil hairs to be all dark amber hard to tell with the trichomes

11. I dont look at pistol hairs when determining a harvest time..

As i also believe that theyll all be different at the time of my harvest.. (bud hairs)

12. Not ready yet. Still needs a week or two. Try taking a picture with your camera directly looking through the loupe (as if it were your eye looking through it)

13. Nope. At least another week.

14. I posted one already

Attached Files:

15. Yea thats what im thinking hard to tell with trichomes matching cloudy and clear lol

16. I think he means look through it like these.
    Side note your plants are looking really good. Those pics are a lil old but my plants def have another week yet 20190410_135200.jpg 20190417_130636.jpg Screenshot_20190408-131637.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. It's truly one of those things that after a few grows you'll probably prefer if you hold out another week+ although you'll be ok to cut now. Personally if you haven't already, flush it out with a few gallons of ph'd water and then let it go for another week. If you need to water again then just use ph'd water again

• Like Like x 1
  18. Flushing is good

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app