Do these look ok ???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Oneillboy33, Apr 22, 2017.

1. They seem like there growing slow??

Attached Files:

2. They look good ..... growing from seed is slow in the beginning....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. What are we looking at? Outside grow? What soil? What general area are you in? What seeds are you growing? It looks like a couple of seedlings are really stretching... which isn't good. We need more info.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Those are strechting really bad, you need to bury the stem some more and get them more light, door have them in a window sill or something?

• Like Like x 2
  5. There outside today but they been inside for awhile with cfl during the night an sun light during day I'm in califonia an using sunshine potting mix from home depot

6. Don't know what type the bagweed seeds

7. Pots are very big for starting seedlings in, I'd also recommend using a seedling mix to start in. Im not familiar with your soil is it full of nutes? what wattage cfl?? And how far is the light from the plants?

8. Not sure what kinda of cfl I think it's 100 watts an its like a couple of inches away N I am using seedling mix

9. how many actial watts is cfl

this is 65 actual 1492844157717-240556601.jpg

and this is 85 actual 1492844236015889051298.jpg

this is inder cfl 1492844335494-951645614.jpg

10. the one in my hand is from menards 17 bucks. bit house ones will work if have a splitter and a few of them. i found it easier to just buy the big 85 watt ones i found at menards with a drop light since im only using cfl to try and veg them. im still a beginner also so i jist keep buying stuff lmao.

11. Ya I'm just using the light till I can take them outside for the season lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. yeah just one of the ones you are using dont think it will be enough to help it develope

13. How old are you plants

14. 2 weeks from seed round about migjt be a little more. its more of an experiment to see if i can get the plants vegged good before moving them to tent so maybe they would be ready to start flower right after i pull my others

15. wish i could use the sun. my neighbors would steal my shit lmao

16. i have a 2' t8 fixture not sure it helps much on my veg lol had the fixture so put some grolux bulbs in them

17. t8's are lower output then t5ho's by about 10% per watt and 4' bulbs are twice the wattage or more. A 2 bulb 4' t5 fixture is actually about 110 watts depending on the bulb. It's a pretty significant light with a great spread.

You can buy 54 watt and 80 watt bulbs for some so it's potentially 160 watts with just a 2 bulb 4' t5ho.

• Like Like x 1
  18. i have leds in my tent. im just rabling on about a box i built itanonly 2 ft long so 4ft was out of question. thwn just bought the cfls and mine seem ok for now