Do these look OK?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Calvin Kirk, Jul 14, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do these plants look OK? In the second pic, there is a small yellow mass on the top of the bud. Is that normal? top pic is Sweety Automatic, bottom is Big Bud XXL

2. What's your temps? Ph? Soil or hydro? If hydro what's your ppms? What's your lights And how far are they from the tops? What's your nutes? And a clearer picture would help better to diagnos if anything...

Sent from my LG-D415 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. And what week of flower? But from what I can see from the foggy pic seems good

4. I don't think there are any problems, just wanted to make sure. they are almost done maybe one week left. PPM is 1000, light is 600W HPS, they are in coco and they are only a few inches away from the top but I have one of those box things around the light attached to my extractor fan. So it's not too hot.

I just never seen that little yellow blob before on top of a bud, also in the top pic, I never before seen the tops of the buds continue to grow up like they do there. In the top pic my focus is on that one bud in the middle. you see how the top of thee bud is growing up and it doesnt look very dense there.

5. N tox and heat stress can cause airy buds.
    Yellow blob is most likely light bleaching from being too close.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would agree...light bleaching from lights being too close. There is heat stress. But your at the end you say....so..all is well...good luck on the harcest