Do these look ok?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by springfield, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Hi there,

I just wanted to ask the experienced growers out there if my plant looks ok and what I should be doing next. This is my first time grow. I'm a little confused on what week they are in. When does the veg state start after seedlings? They were started from seeds on feb 13.

I'm using feminized seeds (ice wreck) in coco. I have them under cfl's (2700k and 6500k bulbs). I am feeding them pure blend pro grow (3.0 cc/litre) with 1.0 cc/litre cal mag and 1.0cc/litre b1. I'm not sure if that is high enough nutes but I have just been following what the plant looks like. Should I be feeding every water or alternating. I water them every 3 days. They are in 2.5/3 gallon pots. I have been using RO water. I also bought earth juice hi-brix molasses to use (when flowering I think?). Ph is between 5.6-6.2

Any feedback/ tips would be great. When do I know when to put them in flowering state?

Thank you in advance.

2. You flower them when your ready but the longer you leave them in veg the bigger the plant will be after stretch, which could be like 2-3 times bigger then when you flipped them,
    Fyi, when you flip to 12/12 to flower, they will stretch and double in size,
    But I would say they hit veg at about 9-14 days people may argue that though,
    Common mistake new growers make is feeding to early before the 14 day mark and over watering, to stop over watering get used to the weight of your pots dry and wet, then when you look at them lift the pot to see if it's light then water if the pots are light,

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

3. Your plant looks invisible

4. Your plants should be a lot bigger at that stage. I can't even see them.