Do these look like they are supposed to for 4 weeks left?

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by BeatByaStoner, Aug 27, 2018.

1. First time growing. 2 white widows/nirvana seeds, and the bottom left corner and the one under the led are bag seeds so no idea. Just curious cause is my first time. I'm expecting a lower than usual yield because of the learning I've gone though for nft, will growing at all. But yeah curious if the buds will fill out properly? If the plants are progressing like they should for 4 weeks left to harvest? 20180827_175847.jpg 20180827_175843.jpg 20180827_175836.jpg 20180827_084601.jpg 20180827_084549.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Never seen anyone have a set up like this on their first grow ………either you have someone helping /advising or …..
    To me the plants look small . But I like growing bigger indoor plants .
    None of your pictures are close enough to see the Trichomes on the leaf's .

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Could you provide more info? ie: lighting???, medium, nutes (base and PK boost), etc??
    Looking good!:)

4. Just the internet to guide me. Grow your own was the you tube channel but he got deleted so I only had what I remembered.

Under the plastic there's 4 inch rockwool cubes on top of wool/felt waddling.
    2 600w hps and the other side has the ebay built Chinese full spectrum leds. 10 of them now. There were only 5 until 2 weeks ago and the plant under it was pity inn there at the same time. That plant has 2 cubes cause I kept it separate because it looked hermi.
    Nutes are general hydro 3 part series
    Water comes out of tap at 40ppm I just follow the flora recirculation system guidelines for the nutes.
    Humidity is between 40 and 55
    Temp at 28 at day 20 at night
    Carbon filter extraction
    Water is running 45 on 15 off. Let's my table drain. Night is 15 on 15 off.
    Water over been trying to figure out since my system use just built by me. No idea of flow rates and shit like that.
    I turned them young because I didn't want it to overgrow at all.
    Yeah my last project was a Pokemon tracker....
    When I do things I like to test myself. And no ive never even grown a single plant indoors or out doors

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'll take a close up photo when the lights turn off otherwise the flash doesn't work properly

• Like Like x 1
  6. It is/was the LED's that caught my attention..As said above..never saw a beginner's setup like that..Nice ..:)
    I am subbed, so waiting for the pics..Mixed spectrums and types of light work for me too:)
    8-22-18.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Your girls seem to be enjoying the led light

8. Agree..
    2x QB132's (2700k)..1x Nextlight Mini (White LED); 1x Unitfarm UFO80 (high end burple), + a DIY Far Red initiator..
    IMG_0994.JPG IMG_0996.JPG optical spectrum.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. From what I can tell..they are frosting nicely and beginning to bulk up. Perhaps I missed it, but I see GH 3 part nutes (I am not familiar with them), but I see no PK BOOSTER? That will make your flowers bulk up (they really do bulk in the final 2-3 weeks).

As an FYI..your netting squares look way too big too..The idea is to "weave" the tops thru the netting to expose more bud sites..I would look at 2x2 inch squares next grow.

10. I thought I'd only run the basic program this time to cut down on nutrient issues And cost. All the extra GH products have to be imported getting the USA Andr I wanted to use all the same nutrients excluding the microbe life photo synthesis because I read it didn't change ppm or ph much which it hasn't
    Yeah I thought that as well about the netting thx

• Like Like x 1
  11. I strongly recommed a PK boost..As for different nutes together..My base is Canna Terra..I will not pay the price for Canna Boost, so I have been using Ginormous PK boost from Humboldt..Bastards changed the formula and raised the price..To reduce my own costs..I will be switching the whole grow to Megacrop and MOAB as soon as my current supplies run out. I did a test on Ginormous a few grows back..Even cheaper than Koolbloom and works great.
    (Free samples on their site..greenleafnutrients.com)
    Note: Pineapple Xpress2 grows some huge Colas..LOL
    megacrop.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. I am getting colas the size of my fist with using Canna Terra products with just using Aqua flower A and B .
    Mixing other nutrients in with Canna Terra products you need to be super careful depending on the type of DWC system your using .

This grow when my plants were doing great , My adviser had gotten some free samples of Nutrients in .
    He gave me a one of those sample products .
    It didn't mix with canna terra products and plugged or clogged my Aeroponic system up .
    Made the roots turn black that looked like slim in a frog pond.

I spend days if not weeks un plugging my sprayer tubes , did everything but lost the entire crop .
    My plants are back on track I had one plant that got hit hard because I didn't know the sprayers was plugged to it .

My point is be super careful what ever products you mix with Canna terra products

• Like Like x 2
  13. I grow in dirt and use Canna Terra..caution is always better than a bull in the China Shop approach so I agree.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Good and bad aeroponic systems feed and water many plants at one time .
    My system is up to 20 plants ,,, screwing up can kill my entire crop .
    I hope I never make that mistake again .

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Person ally I don't go by weeks. I check the hairs. When they are about 50-70 orange I start my.flush. They still mature during this time. So I don't wish letting them.go for too long. Still you're looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk