Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do these eyes make me look stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplemudkip, Dec 8, 2010.

1. of course.

2. So you smoked weed,got high, eyes turned red. we care why?

3. it looks like you have puss underneath it lol

4. Yessir. If this is somewhat related to trying to hide it, then I suggest to you eye drops. If not, figure out something to look at while you're walking around people so you don't have to make eye contact. A good example of this would be a phone. Just act like your texting, or better yet, text someone! A little social friendliness never hurt anyone.

5. I was once paranoid about people seeing my red eyes and someone told me just don't think about it and it really does work as does eyedrops

6. Are...you crying? I swear I see a teardrop. It's OK, man, you're eyes will only be red for a little while, no need to cry.

7. I think the question should be "Does posting a picture of my bloodshot eye on GC asking 'Do these eyes make me look stoned?' make me seem stoned?" lol :bongin:

And the answer is . . . . YES!

8. Your eye looks purple to me :confused:

9. Put some rotos in fool.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ky7rbs8BBc&NR=1]YouTube - If you watch this 100 times you'll still laugh!! FOUR!!!![/ame]

10. lol dude i read on gc that rhotos burn out something in your eyes (corneas?)
    i fucking love them but im kinda scared now lol

11. Oh shit, I use Rohtos!

12. I talked to my optometrist(eye doctor for those unawares) about this, his son is a super stoner and asked him the question previously. He said that as long as you are not using them excessively you are ok. The cools, green, contain the least concentration of chems.

13. As red as the devils dick. :smoke:

14. rofl i came in the thread anticipating something partially red, i saw a tomato.

15. sounds like a nasty rumor that probably doesn't hold much truth

16. Oh shit I forgot about this thread. After I posted the picture I put in some Rohto's and I meant to post the after results to show how amazing Rohtos are.