Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do the THC crystals stay on white widow?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skater333, Nov 9, 2010.

1. So i just bought 2 grams of white widow and ive looked up pics of it and in all the pics its white because of the THC crystals on the bud. Do the THC crystals stay on the weed or can they disappear? Cause mine is just green. :(

2. I wish ppl would stop worrying about the strain, you guys are wasting smoke time!
    Does it smoke good?
    Does it taste good?
    Does it get you high??

If yes then dont worry about it!

3. Post pictures people! I see no reason to make a thread asking about the description of your bud without a picture so we can help you out.

4. You might wanna learn a few things about weed before buying it yourself. No they don't just disappear, they fall off if the bud is handled to much. I'm not sure about white widow but just because a strain name has a color in it, does NOT mean the bud will be that color.

5. Alot of the times while handling bud, the crystals fall of.
    Happens to me all the time. :(

6. Exactly.

Blue dream isn't exactly blue.

7. just because you were told what you purchased was "white widow" doesn't actually mean its white widow. do u know how many people grow weed? the strain name is just a marketing ploy for the most part unless you're buying from a medical dispensary.

8. thanks for the info and the guy i got it from ive been friends with along time so i know he aint fucking me over. This stuff is the best weed ive smelled and from what i hear this shit smells amazing.

9. Well probably his guy told him it was white widow, the truth is that strain names are 90% bs on the streets

10. Don't worry about strain names, unless you buy from a dispensary. Worry about looks at first, then smoke it and quit bitching.

11. Reasons you don't see trichomes:

-The plant was picked too early, before the trichs had time to develop fully.

-The plant was handled to much, or even "kiefed", meaning the exterior trichomes fell off.

-The plant wasn't trimmed properly, and its covered in large leaves with no trichomes, but trichomes may be present on the flower calyxes inside the bud.

12. :confused:

13. jus some dank than man.....doesnt mean its white widow....