Do the majority of older women like younger men?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChronicPhonix, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Okay so I was at my beach today and I couldn't help but notice this older looking woman who was sitting about 20 feet away from me. Late 40's early 50's I'd say. She kept walking up the boardwalk to get things out of her car for who I can only assume were her kids, who looked about 7 and 8. She had large, perky breasts probably a D or more. Slim figure, tan, and a pretty nice ass.

I wanted to talk to her really bad, but seeing the age difference I didn't want to come off as a creep.
    Do you think older women enjoy the attention from the younger crowd? I can see where they might feel complimented.

2. Let me answer with a question. If you were older would you mind a cute younger girl talking/flirting with you?

3. Anything in high school and younger would freak me out if I was in that position. Above I would find flattering a little.

4. yeah, chicks turn 30 and reach their sexual peak then, they need a nice hard cock from an 18 year old to fuck them silly!

5. fuck yeah they do

6. I've had older women (30+) approach me more often than I approach them. They seem to grow up a bit, realize that they don't have much longer before they can't get almost any guy they want, and decide to get real sexual.

I love it.

7. I LOVE older women!!!! They're more experienced and less drama-filled than bitches in their 20's. 30+ is golden in my book!!

Just when you think you've learned everything you can learn in bed... Go fuck someone 15+ years older than you. I learn something everytime! :D

8. I prefer older men.

9. I think so, my boyfriend just got hit on by a redhead in her 30s that was interviewing him. I'd like to find to bitch and punch her :)

10. my senior year, during my glory days, i used to get hit on by moms after football games.

guess it reminds them of their highschool days. i wouldnt mind boning a milf to be honest.

11. Hell ya they do! The last 2 nights I went out to the bars, danced with a chick who had to be like 40-45 and a chick in her 30's, both short and in good shape. One bought me a drink afterwords, the other gave me her number. I won't be calling her, because i'm 21 and that would be weird, but it was fun; no harm, no foul. :D