Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do the leaves have thc?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by briwall, May 15, 2009.

1. In the 80's I tried to grow in my basement. I knew about the 12 hour light thing, but I didn't know it had to be uninterrupted. It was NEVER uninterrupted. So my plants always got pistils, but no buds. But, a few weeks after the pistils appeared, the tops of the leaves would get all sparkly and shit. I know this will sound ridiculous, but I would pick a paper plate full of them and pop them into the microwave until they were dry enough to roll up(Patience is not one of my strong suits). It usually didn't taste that great, but I always got a decent buzz. I guess that since there were no buds for the THC to reach, it just accumulated on the leaves. The seeds were usually from really nice Colombian. Always had 5-6 plants going.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. This is BS because I am a grower and have smoked some trimmings from my plant in veg and got fairly stoned for about an hour.

3. save my bloom period leaves and make oil with the alcohol method. need a lot to make it strong tho. but at least its not wasted. put a drop in gelcaps. keeps you stoned a lot longer than smoking but takes longer to kick in. pre bloom leaves aren't worth it tho.

4. bull u can an good strands don't give head ach only good for head change small but there but like they said some give u headache not all tho