Do the grasscity forums frustrate the **** out of you???

Discussion in 'General' started by token2004, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Does anyone else get INSANELY SLOW periods on this website?? Sometimes I come on here and it loads INSTANT.. but then sometimes it loads as if I had a 28.8 dial-up connection like I did in 1998.
    Like I said I don't know about anyone else but I frequent other forums and NEVER had this problem anywhere else.. :mad:

Farewell until you speed up sweet, sweet city.

2. Were currently over loading the servers, were getting new ones very soon. It will be faster then...hopefully :p

3. dude, the servers are located in the netherlands. (right?)

i guess i just remind myself of that whenever i feel like the internet's slow, and then thank them for their privacy laws...

4. Been like this for over a year now.. if I remember correctly when it got really bad over a year ago they said they were upgrading.. it got better for a couple weeks and then took a **** again. I used to post on here multiple times a day.. now I log on like once a week maybe.

5. You should try modding when its uber slow...

6. I haven't been here for all that long :confused: but it's never been this bad...well not since i signed up.

7. I could imagine.. what caused me to post in this thread is just before I made a post in another thread.. realized after I royally screwed it up and when I went to edit the website completely froze for 10 minutes not letting me edit it. I almost punched a hole through my monitor.. stupid crap like that pisses me off.. lawl

8. I bet that's a pain in the ass.:eek:

9. It's not that slow on the GC app :confused_2: The app will freeze up once in a while, but that's about all

10. BTW sorry if this thread offends anyone or anything.. slightly intox.. lol

11. Wat... everything is instant and fast for me. I never have problems, and my internet while having a lot of GB is not top of the line or anything. :confused: Other sites I can't say the same, but GC is 100% smooth all the time.

12. its fine for me except dead hours thread, cant post there too laggy

13. Yeah Dead hours get's really laggy, but it's completely worth it :love:

14. Nope, grasscity is perff :love: !

15. fixed.

:p

16. [quote name='"token2004"']

fixed.

:p[/quote]

Maybe, but the :love: is still there!

17. yeah, its slow

but then again it doesnt matter what a previously banned member thinks

18. Ive never been banned if thats what you think.. lawl?

19. Soon to be banned again

20. referring to myself.

i've been aware. *butt head voice* dumb ass