Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do state or federal pentalties matter to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aftp90, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I've never gotten caught up with marijuana but what if I have a different offense on my criminal record would that have anything to do if I get caught with marijuana for my first time?

2. I don't worry about it. Simply because I don't drive with weed or take it out of the house unless absolutely necessary. I can simply walk to my dealer to pick up. If I want to go out stoned, I'll use in my house beforehand then leave (never drive while high either).

Using common sense can go a long way in protecting you.

3. not at all but I live in california so that helps. I dont have my card though.

dont want to be on any lists man :tinfoilhat: