Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do sploofs really work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingzwhip, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Lets say I am smoking inside. And I have family over. If i smoke out of a sploof (Toilet paper roll with dryer sheets ). Would they smell it? I will have a window open :L

2. Yeappp,

they work.

3. I just call it a spoof, idk.

Use more than just a toilet paper roll.

paper towel roll,
    multiple toilet paper rolls taped together
    wrapping paper roll(MAXIMUM SMELL ELIMINATION)

cram it so tight with dryer sheets that you can blow air through, but not incredibly easily, and as long as you cover your bowl with your hand or a coin or something and let no smoke go anywhere but in your lungs, then blow it out of the spoof, preferably stick the spoof under some blankents and nobody will ever notice the difference.

even more bonus points if you do all of that inside a closet!

4. Okay:D. I Have family over for the weekend. Ill get in the closet just for you :hello:

5. Yea you'll be all set with one of those bad boys. ESPECIALLY if you open the window. Better yet if you lean out the window, you'll be golden.

6. How many toilet paper rolls taped together?

7. idk, 3 or more would seem sufficient to me, but you'll obviously have to work with what you've got, I know I don't normally have a lot of toilet paper rolls laying around haha.

I always try to make them as long as possible though haha, nothing wrong with overkill!

my current spoof is a wrapping paper roll, and most of the time I don't even see smoke come out of the other end

8. 'Sploofs' for the most part work. Sometimes it's about 85%... you can actually buy professional sploofs that work 100% of the time. I found one at the local headshop called "Smoke Buddy."

9. and bro, put a coin or something over the bowl after you take a hit, or just do snaps. that excess smoke can make a room smell.

10. And be careful when you smoke. Don't let the bowl cherry w/o you inhaling (like DIESEL+ said), and try to hold the hit in for as long as you can before exhaling into the sploof (and don't forget it..that happens sometimes when you're high...)

11. i just exhale into my pillow.
    but i do it when everyones asleep so by the morning smell is gone..
    cover the bowl with your thumb after you hit it and hold it in.

12. && sploofs work.. i just find them annoying & not really that useful to me..

13. I don't think they work too well, get creative and use some activated carbon or a gas mask filter if you really want to eliminate smell.

14. As if coming out of the closet wasn't difficult enough for you the first time, now you're going back in?:eek:

Edit: ;)

15. #15 bigjonson, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    Sploofs work great. Especially if you have a window open it wont stink for more than a few seconds. I make really boss sploofs sometimes and it doesnt stink at all. Get a toilet paper roll and a few peices of toilet paper and 3-5 dryer sheets, and duct tape. Take the toilet paper and make a perfect square fold and then tape it over an end of the toilet paper roll. Then stuff in the dryer sheets. You can use more tape and more toilet paper and dryer sheets. I like to tape up my sploofs real good because the tape is good for protecting the cardboard so they last longer.

16. They really don't work as well as you guys want to believe, a carbon filter works much better

17. Dude, just open your window, and blow the smoke through a fan out there. But also burn some candle and put a towel under your door. Use some febreeze and you are good to go, trust me. Just don't leave your shit laying around like I did...can't smoke for a long time now sigh.

18. dude read my elaborated explanation of how to use one.

If you don't follow all those steps, yeah your rooms gonna smell like weed and dryer sheets, but if you cover the spoof with blankets there is no smell in the room at all. Maybe a hint of dryer sheet haha

19. i just open the window lean out nd toke thn lean bck in close the window spra sum frebreeze

20. lets so much smell in still I swear, unless I was doing something wrong, I tried this method a lot when I lived with my parents and it always failed me, I'd yet again have to explain to my mom that what she was smelling wasn't weed.

The spoofing in my closet is the only method that consistently worked for me