Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do spliffs get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by topdog82, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Spliffs vs joints?

between a spliff with .6 of northern lights or .6 in a joint with .6 of the same dank?

I dont think so, but I have heard otherwise

2. No just a little more of a buzz because of the nicotine that's all nothing special.

3. I'm not a smoker, but when I have the occasional spliff, it's a pretty different high. I like them quite a bit, but I don't wanna get the cig addiction.

4. here people dont smoke spliffs. it does not sound very pleasant imo

5. :eek:

6. lol. its a completely foreign concept here. i have been smoking for 10 years now, with all walks of life, and ive never seen anyone mix tobacco with it in any capacity whatsoever. never even heard of it till i read about people doing it on line

7. tobbacco spliffs ftw

pure weed spliff with .6 in will just dissapear before you have had time to sit back and enjoy it.

not too much tobbacco just a sprinkle to make a nice fat tasty spliff

yum

8. cause you aint rollin em right homie. i could chill on a .6 cone for like 15 minutes

9. <sarcasm>
    why not just sprinkle h****n into the joint instead of tobacco?

It's not as addictive as nicotine
    It's not a known cancer trigger
    It's easier to stop using then tobacco
    </sarcasm>
    :rolleyes:

seriously, why F up a perfectly good joint with anything else?:confused:

10. search goddammit

11. My understanding is that a spliff is (at least from where I hail) 50% weed, 50% tobacco, or different amounts depending on what you feel like. Spliffs do make you feel more stoned but only from the nicotine buzz that only lasts about 5 minutes.

So no, spliffs do not get you higher. You would get higher by replacing all the room taken up by the tobacco and replacing it with good ol' ganja

12. Man joints or spliffs don't do the same for me as a fat bowl in my vap jmO

13. only time we roll spliffs is when the weeds so sticky itl make the papers burn unevenly

14. HAHAHAHAH LOOK HERE WE GO ANOTHER TOBACCO VS PURE WEED TOPIC LOLOLOLOLOL.

Just stop now. Please.

15. I feel it gets me higher for a couple minutes but then after the buzz is over i hardley feel high

16. When I have nothing to do, I'll half it up with a black n mild wood tip. I just like the wine taste and the buzz along with the dank high. Every saturday morning, coffee in one hand, spliffy in the other.

17. For the North Americans here who don't undertand the whole spliff concept, I would have to guess that they are similar to blunts. I personally don't like either, but I do enjoy ripping a big bowl through my bong and then finishing it off with a nice bowl of apple shisha.:smoke:

18. Why F up a perfectly good plant by lighting it on fire and inhaling the heated smoke :rolleyes:

19. Why the fuck would you sensor out the word heroin?

20. i don't think 50% weed and 50% tobacco would possibly get you higher than 100% weed.