Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do some people simply have abnormal endocannibanoid systems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by immortal agony, Mar 24, 2012.

1. I enjoy pot, but my reactions to it aren't exactly typical. I can't sleep while I'm stoned, for instance, and have a definite, long-lasting tendency to get nervous and sketchy when I'm high. Also, I never experience the munchies, at least no more than when I'm straight. Oh, and in my early days, I was (and always have been) REALLY sensitive to pot, 1 or 2 tokes will always get me high if it's good stuff, and I had full-blown psychedelic experiences when I was younger just off bong rips. Am I weird?

2. [quote name='"immortal agony"']I enjoy pot, but my reactions to it aren't exactly typical. I can't sleep while I'm stoned, for instance, and have a definite, long-lasting tendency to get nervous and sketchy when I'm high. Also, I never experience the munchies, at least no more than when I'm straight. Oh, and in my early days, I was (and always have been) REALLY sensitive to pot, 1 or 2 tokes will always get me high if it's good stuff, and I had full-blown psychedelic experiences when I was younger just off bong rips. Am I weird?[/quote]

Honestly none of that seems weird at all. I know quite a few people who would describe their high the exact way you described yours.

I think everyone has different endocannabinoid systems, and so a high is going to be different for anyone. Honestly, your reactions sound as typical as anyone else's.