Do Schools Kill Creativity?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Liquidtruth, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Man, I'm in the middle of working with another guy to compose a few songs and would love to use that in there (if he likes it and it fits)... But it just rolls of the tounge so easy, very rythmic.

Maybe something like:

"Maybe its the THC talking
    Or Maybe I've just lost my mind
    or maybe the schools this day and age
    are really brutally murdering the human fucking mind"

I like it.

But anyways, yes the school system is capitalist brain washing, but the thing that people don't realize is:

Who does well in the school system: Women
    Who ignores the school system if possible: Men
    Who perpetuates the capitalist mentality: Women
    Who cries at their midlife crisis for a life lost: Men

If it is schools that kill creativity it is women who are indoctrinated, and spread the mentality to their "family unit" which then perpetuates the cycle for another generation.

Not to say some men don't do the same, but by in large men are typically the homer simpson, or Raymond; they just don't give a fuck, and the women are there saying hey yo man, do you want to get in this? Well you can... all you have to do is pay for it, the more money you got the better looking pussy you can have. Do well in the system and you can get it anytime you want, do poorly in the system and you will be treated like a lepper.

That isn't to say that all women are like that, but personally I am very careful about this attitude in the people I date. I am not here to perpetuate the cycle to my offspring by getting with a woman that doesn't see the world the way I do.

2. ^^
    I don't agree with that at all. Prostitution is called the oldest profession, so it seems to me that more money has always gotten you a better looking woman since the idea of "money" began.

How can you say that men ignore the school system? It's more often the men that are the principals and members of the school board. What you posted doesn't make any sense at all to me.

3. Im not so sure you can kill creativity. Certainly it can be progressed, furthered or perfected, but if its there its there. no one can take that away.

4. I think you are right. But schools definitely aren't doing enough to progress it. Not ALL schools, anyway.

Some schools are way ahead of the curve...

A major problem is school funding. Right now, it is unconstitutional. Funding is not equal. This is a major problem. Has been for a long time. We're making progress, slowly.

5. Agreed prostitution is the oldest profession, and that money has always gotten you a better looking woman since the idea of 'money' began.

However the main point of what I said there was intended to mean that the school system is designed to apeal to the female gender; there have been studies that have confirmed this, but if you disagree you are intitled to your opinions.

So now that said, the fact that depending on your school, you could have 90% male teachers, or 90% female teachers, does not change the main structure of a school. Teachers are only allowed to teach students using accepted practices (just like any other profession). If you look at the average grades in schools across the country, you by and large find that the girls will out perform the boys in school. Is this because the boys aren't as smart? Or is it because the school method is geared towards girls. Draw your own conclusions.

The very fact that prostitution is the oldest profession,(prostitution cannot exist outside of capitalism) lends credence to my argument that mens uncontrollable desires run a capitalist society; and women's need for support and structure inforces the system.