do schools have smoke detectors?

Discussion in 'General' started by hamstereater, Mar 31, 2013.

1. i am 18 in highschool, if i were to smoke a joint say in a single occupancy bathroom, the tiny ones, would it like turn the sprinkler in?

i know, i saw a taofledermaus video and jeff explained the sprinkler has a glass bulb that breaks at high temp, releasing valve... but i am high so i need advice. or maybe that was mythbusters

2. It's possible, but you would be better off to smoke it out side of your school just to be safe.

3. Don't do it. Smoking INSIDE a school is a recipe for disaster. Make an edible or something along those lines!

4. Idk try it and find out! Don't be a pussy!

5. So you're 18, probably ready to graduate in just a few more months... don't fuck it up by taking a chance (one not in your favor) and smoking marijuana INSIDE a high school. The idea of just bringing bud into school is pretty stupid, let alone actually smoking it there.

But to answer your question: yes, all schools have smoke detectors.

6. I would only imagine, all those fire drills would seem useless without a fire/smoke detector.

Honestly though that's just really dumb lol. Just go outside. Or smoke before school..

The moment someone sees you exiting the bathroom and somebody smells the reeking weed there's gonna be a huge investigation going on to findout who it was.

TRUST ME.. I smoked in my highschool bathroom once lol

7. Why dont you look?

Oh shit I forgot thats probably too easy.

haha just bustin your balls

Attached Files:

8. I don't see this ending well but good luck OP

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I see this ending well but I still wish you bad luck OP

10. If you're going to be dumb and smoke in school, I would not do a joint. Bring a spoon pipe and pack enough in the bowl so that you can take it all in one hit, then ghost hit it. Any other way is just asking to get caught.

that's what I did (now, I only did it before my ASL class because my teacher was deaf and I had eye drops). haha... don't do drugs in school, kiddies

11. Walk off campus and smoke

12. Get...tha fuck...off grasscity, please

13. Well idk about you but my old highschool had cameras everywhere. About 5 kids in a span of 1 year got caught smoking in the bathroom. Cmon man you can wait a few hours don't do it in school.

14. yea, i probably wont do it, but i definitely would not bring a piece to school. THATS asking to get caught.

15. you're a dick

16. dahh wutz a smok datector

17. fuck this is a smoking weed site .some that weed man. hotbox that bitch. stank it up in there. who cares about nything like getting caught lol

personaly i would smoke away from people. maybe outside, ina spot where you can see people approching you

18. i would light the bathroom on fire as a test.

if no detectors then smoke away.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Seems legit.

Do this, OP.

20. "do schools have smoke detectors" uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like Like x 1