Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do roach's actually contain THC?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Grinder12000, May 18, 2019.

1. #1 Grinder12000, May 18, 2019
    Last edited: May 18, 2019
    Or is it just the ugly crap. If THC is produced by heat does it cool down as it flows through a joint and cling to the weed and become inert?

OK OK it DOES - but is it MORE then the original THC? You get what I'm TRYING to say? Is that roach contain MORE THC? or just the nasty oils.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes, there is THC in your cannabis roaches. It does not become inert and cling to your cannabis.

3. Yea - I wanted to change the title but could not - is it MORE THC? Like the very last hit is the golden child of THC hits

• Like Like x 1
  4. No, there is not more THC unfortunately, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Absolutely more thc in your roaches. All of the smoke passing by leaves plenty more making smoking roaches one of my favorite past times. In fact, I’ll dub out big roaches just to enjoy it sooner. Tastes like ashes tho lmao!

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 Joker1121, May 18, 2019
    Looks like I may not know what I'm talking about,lol. I hope you're right @DreamingOfSweetChiba. I am still skeptical, though.

7. Oh bro I legit have no idea. It just sounds right you know. All the resin accumulated at the bottom when smoking a blunt, j’s resin up too, but more in blunts. As for it being inert, well idk about that either. What I do know is I’m high halfway through a blunt. But a good roach boy, shit I’m giggly high lmfao.

8. #8 Grinder12000, May 18, 2019
    OK - does resin contain THC (or THCA actually?)

Does THC go BACK to THCA? We need a chemist!