Do roaches smoke faster?

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Feb 12, 2009.

1. I swear they do. ill have a nice sweet, smoking nice and slow, smoke half of it then ill put it out for a little bit, respark it and its gone already wtf????does this happen for eveyone else?

2. I know exactly what you mean.

3. it sucks man i try and save the weed by smoking half, but then it smokes fast anyways lol

4. You must be talking about joints because the opposite happens with blunts.

5. Could be that your blunts dried out a bit when you light it up again.

6. yea im sure joints do it, but yea im talking about a blunt, im sure it does tho cause it just happened lol

7. maybe but sometimes i kept wettin it to kept it moist if im just wantching tv or sumthing maybe the weed nside? it dosnt make sence thats all maybe someone out there knows why they smoke faster???

8. Easy. Heat passes through the blunt/joint, drying the bud inside. Re-wetting the paper on a roach does nothing for the dry herb inside.

9. naw it wouldnt be faster, if anything its slower because all the weed at the end is resonated from the rest of the blunt.

10. that kind of makes sense but the resin does go to the end and it is always wet and sticky when ever i open up one after smoking it..