Do remember your first high and who it was with?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Ben Token 58, Apr 26, 2009.

1. :smoke:My first trip was with jack, bob, and john. A gal. bottle of Digo Red wine and a bag of weed.
    Drove out to the creek in john's ford and played captian Puff Puff. You roll up all the dope. You start out by taking a hit from the joint then you said out loud Captian Puff Puff takes one, then the jug comes and you then take one gulp and state Cap. Puff Puff takes one. The next around you take two hits etc. etc. until the jug is gone. as well as your mind. I now look back and realize what a important part this grass has played in my life. Something I wouldn't want to do with out.:wave:

2. my 1st time was when i was 14, i was with two of my best friends.
    my best friend stole some from his uncle.
    and we smoked it out of a can and it was greeat!:smoke:

3. Yeah ... it was with my best friend in his basement. About five minutes after we'd finished, his next-door neighbor (also a good friend) came by; his dad had died within the hour, completely unexpectedly, and we spent the rest of the evening talking with him. It was a pretty fucked up situation, and most of the time I wished I wasn't high. I didn't smoke again for months.

4. 14 years old, with my sister, 20 bowls of schwag
    the reason we did soo many bowls was just because we weren't feeling anything, we went inside and sat around talking about how dumb weed is and how we don't know what all the hype is about. then it hit us! i've never been that high in the 5 years of smoking, my goal is to be that high again one day.

5. You know I can't remember and it bothers me slightly....

6. #6 Spivey, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    I was 12 (I'm 19 now), at my school-friend's house. School-friend because we didn't really hang out much outside of school. Anyways, we got picked up by two mutual friends in a golf cart, and they drove us to the woods, pulled out a blunt, and lit it up. Twas sweet. I didn't really feel like I was high, but I had two pretty vivid hallucinations :) The reason I was at the kids house was because we had a middle-school band concert later that day. Luckily, no hallucinations during the concert haha

7. yea with my buddys T and J i miss those fuckin days I was so high i couldnt tell whether i was real or not

8. My first high wasn't the first time i smoked... I'd say the first time i really got the full effects was my third time, first semester of college. Me, my two friends S and A, and A's girlfriend rolled a blunt and hotboxed A's celica... I had paid so I took more hits than everyone else, and god damn i was retarded. I couldn't stop giggling, couldn't recognize anything, and once we got back to S's room I was hearing Christmas music when there was none, and I couldn't lay down because I thought there were gerbils on the floor. It was a great high but then I had to walk to class in the rain the next morning.

9. It was so stereotypical, in my friends garage hitting a bong listening to bob marly aha

10. I was 15 and it was with my boyfriend (he's my boyfriend now). We were in his friend's room and I just hit the steam roller and my mind decided to take a hiatus. :p

11. was 14, the day after halloween with 3 buddies

12. 18, it was with my friend Dylan and Smurf in Dylan's parents house at night. I brought a sketch book and a box of subway cookies. I took my first couple puffs and said, "I don't feel anything" they told me that's what everybody says. Next thing I remember I was giggling for no reason, and that became the funniest thing to me, so I held up my sketch book to my face to cover my laughter, which in turn became the next funniest thing. I giggled too much so they cut the smoke session short and we went to the living room to watch American Beauty on t.v. while I drew a picture of a woman wearing an armor made of insects crawling on her skin.