Do Random humans Sell You Bud On The Street?

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Jun 2, 2014.

1.  Last night was weird and I nearly lost a homie but I somehow made it through. While I was walkin through the north side of chicago with my man shorts on, I must have had at least 3 dudes advertise to me they were sellers. The first was a flock of 3 black dudes and as it walked by, he stated loud enough for me to hear "datpiff." I inquired him and he said that he had dime bags on him. I preceded to skip down the street and later this white dude said as I was walking by "kief and kush." I actually ended up buying some hash off of him :love: . I am surprised because I wasn't even walking in a bad area. Does this happen to you people?

2. What are man shorts and why are you skipping?

3. Exactly what I was going to post haha

Google search brought me this:
    [​IMG]

:laughing:

4. Why did you put humans in quotation marks? Who else would be trying to sell you weed, dogs?

5. what else man?

Fuck yo presents!

Attached Files:

6. This dude is fuckin nutty up thurr in the head

7. And what does Steve think about that?

8. #8 4r5t6y7, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
    Dude people sell everything directly on the streets, in the right places.  Take Philadelphia for example.  They sell a mysterious brown powder on every corner of Kensington ( a district of Philly ).  Same with other run down areas like Chicago, Detroit, etc. Also the Tenderloin, San Francisco..... That place is so drug infested that cops literally drive by people smoking crack and SELLING.
    It's called open air drug market.  It isn't going away any time soon.

9. Yes, they inhabit the downtown area of my city

I refer to them as the Portage Place kush dealers because that's what they call their product

10. yeah there's a bunch in the downtown area of where I live. I've never bought drugs off them though

I remember one time one of them was holding one of the light up 'OPEN' signs

when I walked by he kept turning it on and off saying to me 'now we open...now we closed....now  we open....now we closed'

they try to hit on girls a lot too, usually unsuccessfully. I was passing by before and I heard one say to this girl 'ay yo girl, which high school you go to'

11. Yeah and if you buy don't expect anything special.

12. And where exactly is Kensington?  :p

this is good song to chill to
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTi5KEwHTxg

13. it's a district in Philadelphia that;s right off i95 . It's pretty run down with drug dealers on every corner.  It's featured in the Drugs Inc episode Philly Dope .  Excellent series, Highly recommend it.

14. I concur.

15. I live in philly and yea it pretty much is an open air drug market but the media wayyyyy blows it out the water as if entire area is like that. It's more of a block by block thing. There a few stretches of maybe 2 or 3 blocks where things get wild and it alternates kind of from what I've seen. Whole area still pretty shitty though lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Total misuse of quotations.

17. I'm just surprised that the story didn't end with OPs taking his pants off...well in this case his man shorts.

18. "what""do""you""mean""?"

19. You just made me laugh out loud. Thanks.