Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do pure 100% indicas have any THC?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by driving, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes they do.

2. #3 Old School Smoker, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    I nominate this for the newbiest question ever asked on GC. OP you trolling?

3. #4 Brother Urb, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014

THats one for the ngcmbl thread!

Could be troll or OP's friend was prob like "Pure Indicas are CBD only strains man."

you know how kids are.....

4. really n***a
    *in a child from vines voice

5. Of course they do, just how pure sativas still have cbd. All marijuana has the same cannabinoids, just in varying levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I thought I heard somewhere that some strains have different cannabinoids than others but I have nothing to base that on

7. The strain you are talking about is ruderelus sp? It's from Russian steppe they are short and stumpy hence why they breed them into the auto flowering plants

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I feel.

9. Do 100% Sativas have any THC? No

10. Does 100% dirt contain any organic matter?

11. If its pure 100% dirt I don't think it can contain organic matter

12. It's just soil on the ground. Dirt therefor contains organic debris. I'm not being a douche or anything. I'm just giving him his answer, but making him ask himself a question first, due to how.. Basic this question of his was. <_<

13. #15 BloodBooger, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Even industrial hemp, tested and allowed for crop use by the Canadian government has SOME thc..not much but loads of other cannabinoids...ruderalis has a little more, Indicas and Sativas both contain approx. the same relative amounts of thc , the difference being the thc/cbd-cbn ratios ...they are more equal in indicas.....Notice I said more equal...not equal...big difference. Even sativas can be made more balanced by harvesting them very late...its all about the ratios...

14. they have a fuckload more thc than cbd look it up

15. Difference between C. indica and C. sativa[edit]

Cannabis sativa has a higher level of THC compared to CBD, while Cannabis indica has a higher level of CBD compared to THC.[6][dubious – discuss] Cannabis strains with relatively high CBD:THC ratios are less likely to induce anxiety than vice versa. This may be due to CBD's antagonistic effects at the cannabinoid receptors, compared to THC's partial agonist effect. CBD is also a 5-HT1A receptor (serotonin) agonist, which may also contribute to an anxiolytic-content effect.[7] This likely means the high concentrations of CBD found in Cannabis indica mitigate the anxiogenic effect of THC significantly.[7] The effects of sativa are well known for its cerebral high, while indica is well known for its sedative effects which some prefer for night time use.[7] Both types are used as medical cannabis. Indica plants are normally shorter and stockier than sativas. They have wide, deeply serrated leaves and a compact and dense flower cluster. The effects of indicas are predominantly physical and sedative.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_sativa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.